Caged in

A/N: Izuku's POV unless said otherwise.

I didn't know why I was here. The was really no reason for me staying here but yet here I was. The cold floor and the metal bars were scarying me.

Mom!

Dad!

I am sorry!

Please get me out of here again!

I promise I'll be a good boy.

Please get me out.

I am scared.

I promise.

I hated being here and it was a couple of hours after my mother Inko and my father Toshinori put me in here. There was not really a reason for this. All I remember was that I was told that I was quikless and the next thing I knew my father brought me here.

I am scared.

Please!

Get me out of here!

Please!

It's been not too long that I've been put in this cold and dump place. There was really no windows and it was soo dark in here too. I didn't know what this was but it felt horrible.

Dread was in my bones and I felt scared. Shiveres were running down my spine and there was nothing I could do about this. Did I wanted to escape from here? Yes. But how? I was so small and didn't know anything at all.

At first it felt eary and lonely but as time passed I started to lose hope on anyone ever getting me out. This place was dark and humid. No person and no soul around. Just nothing at all. Sometimes some kids would join the cells around me but they were taken out pretty quickly and I was left there alone.

Screams echoed down this place occasionally making me hide and fear this place only more. Over time it has become somewhat normal.

Why am I here?

I want to get out!

Someone please!

I don't want to be in here anymore.

Time passed and I didn't even know what date we had. All I knew was that two seasons of winter passed and I felt it. There shouldn't be a way for me to see it or know it for certain but I could see when the water froze over night. I might be young but not dumb. This was the sign of winter and it was hard to stay warm or survive at these times.

I wanted to rest and not wake up but I kept going no matter what. I had too for some reason I didn't know.

Someone...

I don't care who...

Please get me out...

My please for hope and despair were never heard. Nothing ever came and no one ever came. No living being was down here for months.

Food was a luxury for me and I learned that one pretty quickly. There was nothing I could do besides only eat a bite or two from the already gone bad bread. I had to survive. I wanted to live after all.

Water was in a shortage as well but there pipes that leaked a bit and I drank whatever was coming from it. I didn't care what it was, it helped for my dry mouth. Even if I didn't liked it at first I got pretty used to this situation by now.

As I was covering in the corner like I usually do something changed. All of the sudden voices could be heard and I knew this was never a good sign. Today it seemed it was my turn to go.

??? : And you want to compensate my loss with what?

??? : Oh I've found a great specimen uou can have.

??? : You better are not joking around.

??? : I would never. I owe you soo much after all.

??? : And where is it?

??? : In here.

The footsteps started to echo and I started to try and get closer to the wall then I already was. I was scared. From how long I've been down here all that I could ever hear was screams of the other children brought in here.

Please!

I want to live.

I'll do anything.

Please let me live.

Please get me out of here too.

I don't want to die!

Mom!

Dad!

Why did you abandon me?

Why did you leave me?!

??? : Is this it?

The moment the steps stopped I looked up a bit and saw a guy with a bird mask looking at me as well as another guy with a huge scar across their face.

??? : Yes.

??? : You want to compensate your loss and the money you owe me with a child?

??? : Oh but this isn't any child. It took me very long to find something like him.

??? : You lost it.

??? : No. He is quirkless! He will be of use! I could have sold him to a couple of laboratories but I saved him for you!

??? : Hari! Deal with him.

??? : Nooo! Nooo! Please! Noo.

I watched this man get dragged out by another man which I didn't see until now but I didn't care and started to hide my face in my legs as I was sitting there trying to be invisible in the corner.

??? : Hey kiddo?

Nothing.

I was too afraid to answer at all and so I continued hoping he would leave me alone and wouldn't take me to the place the other kids vanished.