Part 33

The few hours he spent with Aadhya, flash before his eyes, her adorable face, her beautiful smile, her intelligence, her innocent blabber, her mischief, her stubbornness. All made him smile through the tears, due to Realization what he missed all these years.

"Don't, he'd like to be alone now.."

Stopping the Chief of security head, The assistant told him. Making him frown at him in disbelief, but instead making assumptions he asked.

"But what happen to him?..

"He Got something he didn't expected to get in this lifetime.."

The guards stared at the assistant, who look at their boss with faint smile on face. They knew not what made their boss cry, now smile, and the encrypted words of Assistant, made them more curious to know the reason behind their boss's state. But soon they straighten up on watching him coming inside.

"Don't come after me.."

Issuing the order, taking the car keys, he walked out of house, leaving everyone stunned by his change of attitude. Within snap of few minutes, but then it wasn't first time they've been taken aback by his swift change in his emotional state.
_____________________
"Excuse me..

Spoke Naina, while Approaching the receptionist behind the desk, who look up at her with polite smile asked her.

"Yes how can i help you?..

"I'd like to meet Samrat Singh Rathor."

"Your Name..

"Sahay Naina Sahay.."

The receptionist look into the screen then asked again on not spotting her name on list of people who were granted permission to meet with their boss today.

"Do you have an appointment?..

"No...

"Then you cannot meet him.."

"Listen just tell him Nai..

Without listening her words, the receptionist raised her hand then spoke without sparing another glance at her.

"Your time cannot be valued more than others who earn his time today.."

"Look it's urgent, I won't leave without meeting him...

"You'll, by yourself or with little help."

The receptionist retorted while sitting back on her place, then press the buzzer immediately two Security men stepped in there. Conveying the meaning of her words to Naina clearly. She glared at her then walked out but instead of leaving she stood outside the building.

"I'll meet you today Samrat.. You'll have to answer why you ruined him..

She mumble to herself while staring up at the building. When a while later series of Royal royace ,with Lamborghini in middle, arrived there and stopped at the entrance. First Security personnel, stepped out of their cars and looked around with caution, then earning a nod from them, the doorman approach to open car door.

"Samrat..

Listening his name, he paused upon stepping out of car, then glanced at right side, due to wearing shade, none could predict what his gaze carried. But even then she felt goosebumps upon feeling his gaze on herself. None could match his look or aura, his look was fascinating enough to make her go weak on knee ,but aura was frightening enough to keep her from approaching him. However recalling why she was here on first place to meet him she spoke.

"Why, why did you ruin him.. Do you even know he's battling with death to live.."

She try to approach him close but get stopped by his men who stood around him. Where's listening her words, He didn't reply but his lips curved up in smirk, Then averted his gaze and headed towards the building surrounded by his men. She try to ran after him but the doorman stopped her, she was about to fight when her phone rang she received the call. Then with tears in Eyes turn around and left from there without creating any scene.
____________________