Part 11

"What a tragedy, Daughter's disappearance wasn't enough now even the alliance broke.."

"Who is at fault? They only what was the need to give so much freedom, look she eloped with her lover.."

"I thought she's in danger but now this evidence.. Aah it's still hard to accept she could do this.."

"Look this is results of giving to much freedom to kids.. Without restrain they're bound to shame their parents.

"Yes, she was known to be good girl.. That even we got fooled by her modest behavior huh..

"That's why people say, looks are deceiving.. He's teacher preaching moral to other couldn't teach his..

"Shut up all of you, no one here has right and authority to criticise my daughter not even me."

Yelling in thunderous voice, but choking on his own tears he cough hard and fall on his knees. It's been 48 hours, since his daughter Siya Agnihotri disappeared instead of comforting him helping him, the guest who were here to bless his daughter on Siya wedding ceremony are criticising her in worse way. Those who won't stop praising his daughter before, won't stop spitting venom against her now. And why? Just cause there's some fabricated latter saying she's leaving and pics to tarnish her character.

"How many voice you'll demand to be quit Mr Alok Agnihotri, here's proof...

"This letter and photo is all lie, I received her call she's abducted.."

"That's what you'll want us to think, but we won't be fooled.. She has ran away accept it.."

"Why should I? I don't deserve to be her father if I dong trust her.."

The people rolled their eyes, and continue to gossip among themselves. Where's Mr Alok Agnihotri turn towards the officer in their house.

"Please, I received the call from her by this, She's in danger please help."

"Look Mr Agnihotri, your words and this 10 sec call isn't enough for us to..

"I don't care, I want my daughter back.. I told you a guy threaten me..

"Exactly, a guy you know nothing about, he could be her lover too."

"No, he's isn't, she beg me to save her.. Please officer I beg you..help me."

"We are trying best but this..

"Don't call your effort to be best unless you find my daughter.."

"Mr Agnihotri Behave, you are speaking with..

"Please Officer, I beg you..

He didn't break down when the marriage alliance break down. But a call by his daughter ,he lost his calmness. The plea and agonizing fill voice ripped his heart apart. The helplessness to reach out to protect her was so agonising that his heart clenched in pain.

"Dad daddy.. Sis Elder Sis is ou outside."

Running down stairs, his younger Daughter Riya yelled she saw her Sister being thrown out of a car outside their house. And immediately ran out to inform her father, everyone become frozen for second hearing her words. Then ran out side to check and there before them just ahead of gate on Road laid Siya Agnihotri in extremely pitiful state.

"Si Siya.. Siya My daughter.."

His heart almost skip it's beat on sight If his daughter's awful state, If not for her shallow breathing he would have died out of pain of losing her. Riya who was beside him broke into loud sob watching her Sister's pitiful state too. Where's the officer and people around him grew bewildered at sight. But composing himself the officer suggested.