"No, I won't allow her out with anyone, Who's not her family...

"But Sir..

"I entrusted you with her security Health and education, don't even...

"Glandpa.."

"Aadhya, you ok? Is anyone bothering you?

"No.. Bul this sil has plomise to give me plize..

"Do you want to go with him?..

"No, bul I wan'l my plize.."

"But..

Taking the phone, turning of the speaker he spoke in firm voice, assuring the elderly men.

"Sir rest assured, with me no harm will reach your Granddaughter.."

Alok listen the new unfamiliar firm voice, though the person promise him to take care of his Granddaughter. He felt uneasy, as if he's thrown back in past. When he received a call of deal to cancel the wedding and today the call, of asking permission to sent her granddaughter with someone.

"Pardon me, I can't allow her to be with you when I don't even know you.

He stared down at Aadhya, then at the Principal the rejection was like blow to him. He could take from kid, but not adult like the men on call or teacher before him. However knowing it's important to get his agreement but not willing to drag the conversation he replied with smile.

"Ok.."

He Then cuts the call, where's Aadhya who heard ok from him, assume her Grandpa agree to let her go with him. But soon frown at the ended call, if he agreed then to he'll give her lots of instructions, then why he ended the call, without talking to her?. She look at the men before her, who avoided meeting her gaze.
__________________

"You sure I can trust credibility of this info?..

"Yes Young Master.."

Shaurya was thrilled to see the file in hand, which contain information of women whose pic he saw in his Dad's cabin. He was more happy to know she has daughter, mean he'll have sibling if he could get her as Mom. And now he got Whereabouts of her to, the only thing was left for him to do is go and meet her.

"So let's go..

"Where to Sir?..

"To complete the mission I'm here for Of course Without Dad's knowing."

The people look at each other than at him, it was already trouble for them to get threaten by young boy like him. But now he wants to go out without revealing much. Of what he really intent to do that to without informing their Boss.

"But Young Master.."

"Didn't you hear me? I'll like to visit this school.. To meet my Would be sis..

Saying the he pointed at the address in file, then motion his caretaker to get stuff he arranged in his room. Load it in car and walked out, left with no choice they obeyed him.

"How long it'll take to reach there?..

He asked while staring out at the  pathway, impatiently, Clutching over the box wrapped in silver paper.

"Almost there Young Master.."

"I've been hearing this repeatedly from past 15 minutes.."

The driver clear his throat and exchange glance with men sitting beside him. Who was uneasily looking down and again open his mouth to coax the little boy.

"Young Master, There's still time.. We should return before..

"There's no retreating for me.."

"But..

"Leave the BUT.. tell me more about her.."

The men licked his dry lips hoping against hope to get some mercy by his boss once he get knowledge of Young Master's plan. And begin to brief him further about the person they're going to meet within few minutes.

"Sir we've reached.."

"Young Master, we should head back.. If Sir comes to know.."

Staring at the School entrance, the Young Boy scoffed at the Men's continuous pleading to return.

"If you'll keep quiet he won't know.."

"But..

"Tell me, she really study here?..

"Yes.."

"Very well.. What you think she'll like this?..

He ask showing the present he prepare, while planning to meet her. Though he ask with aim to receive genuine reply, His facial expression said otherwise.

"Sure she'll but..

"Open, I'll go meet her then.."

Hearing his order the men was about to step out, but stop at sight of the girl they comes to meet stepping out of school with an elderly Men.

"What he's doing here?..

"Young Master, you know him..

"Of course..

However he didn't elaborate, just took his phone snap pic of little girl with the men. And send it to his father with message, forgetting the fact he sneak out. And he wasn't supposed to let his father know.

"Oh no I'm doomed.."

Before he proceeds to delete the message, he saw the blue tick. He glanced uneasily at the screen then received an unexpected text. He grinned then showed the cell screen to his Assistant. Whose gaze widen up in surprise Reading the text by his Boss.

"This.."

"You saw right? Now obey.."

He nodded then gesture the driver drive after the Mercedes moved away. Where's the Young boy faced the screen with frown. To analysis what made his father to support him. But then his gaze turn into confusion upon observing few cars which steadily following the car at distance. It might be that fellow's security.. He thought with shrug but feeling odd about them. He took snap of them them shared it with his Father. Meanwhile Samrat, who was in his office, glance at the IPad due to notification sound. And as soon he saw the text and snap, sent by Shaurya. He immediately forwarded it to his men. Who were with Shaurya, without his knowledge keeping tab on him. As aware of Shaurya's persona and every trick to avoid security. He had his security arrangements uptight in tripple.

"Sir investors are waiting..

"Make sure no harm reach them...

Saying this he stood up and passed the IPad to his assistant Neil. Who panicked due to the Responsibility he was burdened with. But upon learning the entire case he sighed and followed his boss out.