/9/

Slay kids visit txt's house really often, nearly every day actually. And unhypen usually sneak into their other halves through the window, riki did but rarely since he really has nothing to do there 😭.

But there was this one day, where Wonyoung really kept the promise of "it's on."

Sunoo and Sunghoon were sitting down on Sunoo's bed and were talking about how they missed each other and about what happened when the other wasn't with them.

Wonyoung, she always heard what they were saying, eavesdropping ig. So one day, she decided to break the love they had for each other (SunSun).

Sunghoon was coming back to Sunoo's room dressing up as a house cleaner, when Wonyoung suddenly pounced at him.

"Hey pretty boy.. so who are you going to give this snack to?" She leans onto him

"Sunoo." He says brushing her off, with no emotion.

"Listen. Sunoo, he doesn't know how to date. I am better for you! I am your match, date me instead of that guy!"

"Listen Jungwon's sister. I don't know why you are so obsessed with me but I'll choose Sunoo no matter what." He opens the door where Sunoo is seen close to Sunghoon. Before Wonyoung could even see Sunghoon leaning onto Sunoo for a kiss, Sunghoon shut the door.

"This rat. Ok, now it's really on. I'll show you how you should not mess with Wonyoung, in her castle." She storms off.

"Aww. I heard you talking to Wonyoung and those words that you told her were so cute😭😭" Sunoo says cutely.

"Wasn't lying though" Sunghoon leans in for another kiss.
———
"Why isn't riki visiting us much?" Heeseung asked Jake.

"He feels left out 😭. He is out with txt and skz hyungs more. He got really close to them, but don't worry, he'll visit you guys soon!"

"Ah i see.. glad that he is going to visit us soon!"
———
"I'm tired of hiding you guys, I want to be free and do whatever I want. I can't even go outside. Like do they want me to die at this point, this is complete torture!" Jungwon states

"You're right. But until your sister won't stop simping over Sunghoon. We'll have to keep it a secret."

"But what if we don't and it then it will just end up hurting everyone BUT Wonyoung?"

"I highly doubt that it's going to happen, just smile for now! It will end well, dw"
———
WONYOUNG'S POV

Whatever it takes. Sunghoon will be mine and not that smiley shit. But if Sunghoon doesn't like me, how am I supposed to take him away from Sunoo??

Okay, that's it. I'm going to my parents. Sorry not sorry Sunoo.
———
"Hey Wonyoung! Where are you going?? I can hear your footsteps from here! Shut up and walk lightly." Jungwon shouts so that Wonyoung can hear.

"I'm making Sunghoon mine.. and nothing, I repeat, noting is going to stop me" she smirks and walks down those stairs into the living room.

"JANG WONYOUNG. DONT YOU DARE DO THAT TO MY FRIENDS. See Jay, I told you it won't end well" jungwon turns his head so he can see Jay.