/2/

one day, the 'Royale family' came like they did every ten years. The villagers always had to greet them with sincerity but the three had something in mind.

They all met up at Jay's and made a plan
"What if we steal their carriage whilst the villagers are greeting them?" Sunghoon whispered while they were getting ready.

"don't be ridiculous" Jay answered.

"Ok, let's not do anything bad but we will leave this awful village as fast as we can" Jake added.

"How? We don't know anything about this world except this village" Sunghoon muttered

"wait, let's escape from the forest while everyone will greet the royals"

"no way, Jay, in the middle of the night with no armour?? We don't want to"

"it's our only chance, everyone will pay attention to those stupid royals so we will have time to escape and find a new home"

"Sunghoon, what do you think?" Jake asked

"K, i think we can do this" he agreed

"Let's get started then, go to your houses and get ready!" Jay announced

"What's the rush Jay? U hiding something from us?" Sunghoon teased

"Stop talking and get ready, leave now"

But really, what was the rush?? Is he actually hiding something from his childhood friends??
_________________

The royals came..

And the plan started..

But before this, Jay's parents said something to him. Something really unexpected..

"Son, I am sorry for telling you this out of the blue but, the royals thought you were a great match for one of the royals' daughter" His mom gulped knowing something his dad doesn't.

"WHAT?! NO, I DON'T WAN'T AND I WON'T, BELIEVE ME I WON'T!" Jay yelled.

"Why? We won't be poor anymore and what's wrong being with a girl?" His dad stated
Right after that, Jay left to his mates.
————————-–———————-
Back to the topic, the villagers were all ready to meet the royals but the three of them snuck out and went to the forest.

But, one of the royals saw them.. they decided to go and see why they were leaving and not greeting the royals, of course their guards came with them but they stopped the guard and went alone (it was too early anyways).

They slowly crept closer to the 02z and Jay was theirs first sight.

Tapping his shoulder he spoke "Hello, are you part of this village? If you are, you are suppose to greet us. Not so respectful"

The 02z stood still and silent.

"Uh- sorry we forgot about that, we were suppose to leave today because- idk why." Jake murmured

"Shut up, it's our plan, nobody
else's" Sunghoon hissed

Jay bowed right after "sorry that we aren't greeting you and the rest but we really need to leave, sorry again"

"Wait" Pre holding Jay's hand "you look like the guy who was suppose to marry my sister, who was it? Ah, Jay Park, right?" Jungwon asked.

Jay looked at his friends and they stood still in shock and in disbelief.

Straight after, Jungwon let go of his hand knowing what kind of a mess he made..