10 - violence

After reaching the bottom, you both clambered out and met with Jungkook and Imogen. Shoot, you had completely forgotten that he just asked her out. Due to the huge makeout you just had, all the thoughts had drifted out of your head. You all waited until everybody was down.
Jungkook and Imogen stood next to eachother, blank faces. Oh no, did it not go well? Suddenly, Imogen let out a little laugh whilst grabbing Jungkook's hand.
'It's official, we are now a couple!' Jungkook cheered. You all started to congratulate them immediately, shouting all over the place.
As Jungkook was suffocated into a group hug, group tackle more like, you and Imogen both embraced eachother tightly.
'Wow, I can't believe you guys are now a couple!' You squealed, squeezing tight onto her hands.
'Neither!' Imogen panted, obviously excited.
'What happened up there?!' You shouted, begging her to spill.

'Alright, alright!' She laughed. 'Well, to start off with we were just chatting like normal, but then I noticed he got extremely quiet, so when I asked him what was wrong, he grabbed my hands in his and pulled me in closer..'
You began to shuffle around wanting to know more.
'Then, he asked me right on the spot if I wanted to be his girlfriend!' Imogen squealed.
You hugged her again, excited for her.
'Then, we kissed..!' She whispered.
Your jaw dropped, it was the first time you ever heard those words come out of Imogen's mouth. You wanted to tell her what you and Yoongi did, but this was her huge moment and what kind of friend would you be to ruin it?

'Oh god, here comes trouble..' Namjoon said, causing the whole group to fall quiet.
It was Luna and Clara, strutting up to you all.
'What do you two want?' Jimin grimaced at them.
'Honestly, what is wrong with you lot?' Luna groaned.
'Excuse me?' Taehyung questioned.
'You lot are really wasting your lifes drooling over those two rats!' Clara shouted, pointing to you and Imogen.
'I'm sorry, what did you say?' Imogen yelled as you both went up into their faces.
'You heard me' Clara smirked.
'Alright little miss desperate. If anything, you two are wasting your lifes tripping over these lot, they don't even like you! So I recommend you get your heads out of your assholes and face reality, you pair of stuck up cows!' You snapped back in their faces.

'You bitch!' Luna said, going in to slap you. But Imogen immediately got in your way, getting slapped herself.
'Oh no you did not' You growled.
Without even thinking, you pounced on Luna, tackling her to floor, Imogen shortly taking down Clara. Luna screamed as you continuously ripped and tugged at her hair and slapped her in the face.
'Get off of me!' Clara yelled as Imogen punched her right in the nose, making it bleed.
The boys were all shouting as they desperately tried to rip you off of them. Soon enough, Jungkook managed to restrain Imogen, hauling her away from Clara, who stood plugging her nose. She was just about to swing at Imogen when Hoseok and Jin blocked her path, pushing her away.

Yoongi grabbed you and dragged you off of Luna, keeping you a safe distance away as Jimin and Namjoon shoved her away.
'Just get out of here!' Namjoon yelled at them as Luna stared at you angrily.
'You have already caused enough trouble, go away!' Jin shouted.
Yoongi wrapped his arms around you from behind and enclosed your body close to his. His sweet scent and his warm body against yours calmed you down almost instantly.
'I think we should call it a night, hm?'  Jungkook said, panting.
You all agreed and quickly left the carnival.

As Jungkook comforted Imogen as they walked, Yoongi held you tight.
'Are you alright now?'  He said, caressing your cheek with his finger as you snuggled into his shoulder.
'I guess so..'  You stuttered as you nestled into him more, breathing in his comforting scent.
Soon enough, you all arrived at Jungkook's. He unlocked the door and you all went inside. His house was huge, lavished with exquisite furniture, the aroma honey and vanilla and there was a huge spiral staircase.
'Lets just go up to my room'  Jungkook said.
His room was lush. To get to his bed, you had to climb a step or two to get up to it, there was also a hammock hanging across the room, his window kind of stuck out from the wall and if was accompanied by a soft seat literally in it. Let's just say he was really rich.

Jungkook and Imogen sat on the bed whilst you and Yoongi laid down on the hammock. The others all sprawled out across the floor, checking out every inch of his room.
'Are you guys mad at us for doing that?'  Imogen asked.
It was silent, until they all started laughing.
'Mad? Why would we be mad, silly?!'  Jungkook laughed.
'That was the best thing ever!'  Jimin giggled.
'Yeah, hopefully they took that as a sign to leave us alone!'  Taehyung added.
You and Imogen both just looked at each other as they went on and on about how proud they all were of you both.
After deciding what to do, you all opted to just watch a movie in the living room. It was again, a huge room. The sofa was huge and all of you could fit comfortably on it, the TV was huge and hung over a crackling fire, it generally felt so aesthetic to be in.

You and Yoongi were snuggled up together in the corner with a blanket wrapped around you both. He held onto you and brought you in closer to him, almost falling into his lap. Your arms were also wrapped around him, both of you sharing your body heat with one another. Occasionally, you would both disappear underneath the blanket to give each other a few pecks every now and then, it felt like the perfect time to do so anyways. When the movie was over, everyone decided to call it a night. The others all went home leaving you, Imogen, Jungkook and Yoongi.
'Are you staying over?'  You asked Imogen, giving her a joking smile.
'Yeah, she is.'  Jungkook responded, pulling Imogen towards him.
'Ah, we won't keep you any longer then!'  Yoongi said. 'See you tomorrow, loverbirds'
'Have fun!'  You giggled, walking out the door.

You held Yoongi's hand as he walked you home. When you got to the front door, you only just realised you never brought a key with you, and your Mum was probably asleep so you didn't want to bother her.
'Just come stay over at mine for the night'  Yoongi said.
You were hesitant for a minute.
'Agh, no, not in that way'  He chuckled.
After a while, you agreed and went back to his.
'Don't worry, my parents are off on business'  He said as he unlocked the door.

You went inside and he lived in an adorable little cottage.
'Wait here, I'm gonna go get dressed real quick'  Yoongi said, leaving you on his bed.
As he walked away somewhere, you could feel your eyelids trying to shut. It had been a VERY long day, so all you wanted was to get some rest, but you atleast wanted to wait for Yoongi to come back. But, eventually you lost control as you felt your eyelids glue shut and your breathing turn into a soft, sleepy rhythm. You then fell into a deep but well deserved slumber.