Chapter Twelve - Super Mega Ultraviolet

((A/N I am not really an 18+ writer so this is the most you will get, I currently don't plan to ever write out a smut scene for this))

My face turned bright red when he complimented me and a grin spread across Hunter's face.

"You do remember! I knew it!" he exclaimed.

"Wh-what?!"

"You think I'm pretty!" he grinned. "And I think you are, so that's that." he claimed and threw a pillow from that side at me.

"And you just let me freak out?" I threw a pillow at him.

"Yeah," he chuckled and I threw a pillow at him again. A smirk spread on the boy's face before he lunged at me and pushed me to my back on the couch, with my head on the arm rest.

"Does this freak you out?" he whispered as he inched his face closer to mine. My cheeks burned red as I looked from his eyes to his lips.

"A little," I whispered back. He got closer and I shut my eyes for a moment before our lips pressed together. I kissed back and felt his left hand move to my hip and right hand move into my hand. Our fingers intertwined as he pulled his face away.

"Is this, okay?" he asked softly and I nodded.

"Yes," I said before kissing him once again. I felt his hand tighten on my hip as the kiss deepened. I felt his leg move between mine, coming closer. His thigh pressed against me, and his tongue gently slipped into my mouth for a moment. Only for the moment to be cut short by the sound of the doorbell.