eleven

Four Months Later

The boys convinced me that it'd be cheaper and quicker to pay for a lawyer than it would be to go to law school myself. It stung, knowing my dreams were shattered by their logic, but I was thankful that I was around others who had a clear mind while mine was clouded.

As I handed all of my piles of evidence to the lawyer, she smiled sweetly at me and told me she'd take care of it all. It made me relax, knowing that it'd be resolved sooner rather than later.

"Look who it is." I turned as I left the building, confused by the familiar voice. I tensed up when I saw my sister, arms folded so casually as she leaned against the wall. "Why are you here?"

"I could ask you the same thing," I replied, stiffening my grip on my bag as she stepped closer.

"I'm here to make my marriage to Channie Oppa legal. Oh, yes. We're finally engaged." She said, smirking as she showed off her ring. "He wants you to come to the wedding too since you're my sister, but I'm telling you this now. Don't bother showing up."

"Why not? I'm invited by the groom himself." I asked, not truly caring about it but wanting an explanation nonetheless.

"You'll never be considered family until you break up with that little boy toy of yours." She sneered, the disgust of looking at me evident in her voice.

"Who are you calling 'boy toy'?" We both flinched as Yeonjun walked up to us, wrapping his arm comfortably around my waist. "Aren't you the one using your connections to earn wealth?"

"Who even said that?" She snapped, making me chuckle. Her guilt always shone brightly.

"My best friend told me. You know, your boyfriend." He replied, earning a louder laugh from me as her face turned red. "He knows you don't even actually care for him. He knows you just want to be known as someone famous."

"Those are lies and you know it. Channie Oppa is my boyfriend. Why would I ever say anything bad against him like that?" She was fighting back, but Yeonjun came prepared for the battle.

He pulled out his phone, dialing the man in question himself. She began to panic but feigned an innocent smile when his face appeared on the screen.

"Oppa! It's such a surprise to see you!" She exclaimed, making him smile a little.

"Where'd you get the ring from, Minjung-ah? I never gave you one." He asked, making me bite my lip to not laugh. "Minji-ah, I've missed you a lot since you got fired. We should hang out sometime."

"Sounds good, Oppa," I replied, earning a small glare from Yeonjun. "I think I'd have to bring my boyfriend, though. He gets a little jealous."

"Yeonjun-ah! Of course, you can come!" Chan said, making us all laugh. "But, Minjung-ah, we broke up a year ago. Why are you still claiming to be my girlfriend? And even worse trying to marry me without my consent?"

"What? Seriously? Why?" I asked, cutting off his conversation.

"He's being dramatic. It was just a small break. A little misunderstanding." Minjung answered, trying her best to get the phone from Yeonjun's hand.

"She bragged about how she was the favorite daughter and explained in detail what she did to you every day of your life, and the most recent stunt was getting you fired," Chan explained, earning my glare at Minjung when she knew she couldn't escape the truth. "I couldn't stay with someone so evil, hence, I dumped her. Even the official press all know about it, despite her denials."

"Channie Oppa, would you be willing to stand on trial for me? It would help prove my innocence if you told them what you just told me." I asked, earning a nod from him as he smiled sadly.

"If it brings you back, I'll be happy." He replied, saying a quick goodbye and then hanging up.

"I told you that you'd gone too far and it'd come back for you." Yeonjun was seething with anger as he looked at Minjung.

"You'll pay for this! All of you!" She screamed back, pouting as she ran away. I looked at Yeonjun with suspicion.

"You've talked with my sister?" He looked at me sheepishly. "Why would you talk to her if you knew what she'd been doing to me?"

"She reached out to me, even flirting and begging me to leave you. Not once did I fall for it, though. Attention seekers like her don't deserve anything from me." He explained, reaching out and hugging me again. "I only want you, and nothing will take that away from me."

I blushed as he kissed me, knowing that it was frowned upon in public, but loving every second of it. My thoughts were dragged away when I heard cameras clicking, making me laugh as the rain began to pour down on us.

"I guess we're finally public about our relationship," I said, earning a loud laugh from him as he pulled me in for another kiss, not caring about the people surrounding us and the weather soaking us to our cores.

Headlines: Yeonjun Has a Girlfriend!

As we predicted last year, TxT Choi Yeonjun and dancer Lee Minji are officially in a relationship! They were caught kissing in public earlier this week, and have been bombarded with questions since.

This is their official response to the press.

Choi Yeonjun states that the pair have been dating for a little over a year now, though when speculations began it wasn't anything more than friendship. He requests that everyone support and care for them just the same as they always have.

Lee Minji reports that she is a very private person and would like her privacy respected, but gives the same dates as Yeonjun for when they began dating. She is pausing her career in dance for private reasons but hopes to make a comeback soon.

The pair request that the aggressive interrogations stop. The gentle questions are appreciated, but they may not always answer because they'd like to keep their private life to themselves.

More on their relationship will come once more updates are revealed!