Chapter ONE

•¥•¥• Percy's POV •¥•¥•

Hi. I'm Percy Jackson.
Son of Poseidon.

After the Second Titan war, i was sent back to Goode. And I had to leave my friends back at camp.

I still Iris Message them, but it's just not the same at all.

Anyway, I'm the captain of the Goode High Swim team. Also, I'm the leader of the Marine Biology study group.

Now, not to brag....

I'm the most athletic and muscly.
Is that even a word? I'll ask Annabeth later..

Where was I...
Oh!

Also, Apparently I'm the hottest and most popular boy in the ENTIRE school.

I have friends.
There is

Kyle~ He has brown hair, And crystal blue eyes. He is geeky but cool. He is the leader of the robotics club.

Jessica~ Long hazelnut wavy hair that goes to her mid back. Brown eyes. And she organizes all the student council stuff. She is dating Lee...

Lee~ Curly blond hair. Greenish blur eyes. And he is football captain. Also, just so you know, he is not a jerk. He is caring and would do anything for his girlfriend and best friends.

That's it.
Every Girl LITERALLY throws themselves at me.
And i keep telling them I'm dating...
But they don't believe me because i make Annabeth sound like a goddess...
But like um....

She really IS that pretty!

so Lee, Kyle, and Jessica.

We are close buds....

"-RCY!! PERCY!!!"

Huh? I look up to see my friends looking at me.
"What?"

Jessica chuckles. "Dude! We've been calling your name for about 5 minutes."

I laugh. "Oh well."

The bell rang signaling that we had to get to our first period.
We all had math, so there we go!

We went off and Kyle glared at the girls trying to flirt with me.

•¥•¥• Annabeth's POV •¥•¥•

Chiron decided to let me go to Percy's school!

The others are coming a week later. They wanted to let me have couple time with Percy.

But I've been really depressed lately...
First, I haven't seen him in about 2 years!! During the summers, I miss him so much..

But it is mostly because Tyson...

At first we hated each other...
But now we got really close, and he got hurt...

He is still recovering and not much for 1 year...

Any ways, Argus dropped me off right at school.
Nothing was needed for my first day, Since the Olympians said they had everything for us in the mansion they provided us. And i didn't need any supplies for my first day except my bag, a notepad, pencils, and my dagger.

I said Bye to Argus and he dove away.
I looked at the school and walked up the steps, my flats crunching against the smooth cement.

I opened the door and went to the office.......

TO BE CONTINUED