14. complicated spell

Start from the beginning

After some minutes Melody's eyes widen.

"OH MY GOD" Melody yells, when she got the idea.

"What is it?" Davina asks urgently.

Hayley storms in her room, Lena and Elijah hot on her heels.

"Mel is everything okay?" Hayley asks concerned, having heard her twin sister scream.

Melody quickly stands up and faces them.

"Now I know why I thought the spell was to easy. Nik needs Elena's blood to create more hybrids. He needs her alive" Melody answers, "I'll call you back later Vi, I need too go"

She quickly rushes downstairs and takes her heels and the car keys. Hayley instantly rushes after her.

"Where the hell are you going?" Hayley yells after Melody.

"I have to meet Nik. I am going to be right back" Melody responds and quickly jumps in the car and drives off.

"You could have just told him tomorrow" Hayley sasses and turns around to shut the door.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

Melody is running up the stairs from the apartment complex Klaus is staying at because the lift took to long for her.

Adrenaline is pumping through her veins. She doesn't even know which apartment is his but she follows her wolf instincts and they lead her there.

Klaus is in his bedroom, shirtless, drawing his beautiful Melody when he suddenly hears his door slams open.

He quickly speeds in his living room and chocks this person on the wall without realizing it is his soulmate.

Melody is way too excited to knock on the door, so she just slams it open.

She sees a blur slamming her against the wall, her instincts immediately kicking in and she slams her knee in his groin.

The person groans and she quickly kicks his feet of the ground and straddles him.

Just now both of them realize who the other person is.

"Oh hey Nik, I'm so sorry" Melody apologizes, not intentionally wanting to hurt her mate.

She is straddling his hips and her hands are on his chest while his hands are firmly on her waist.

"I have to say you have a strong kick, little wolf" Klaus replies, secretly enjoying the position there are in.

Melody quickly looks down and realizes that he isn't wearing a shirt, his feather tattoo with the little birds on his left shoulder now visible to her.

While Melody is admiring Klaus, he is admiring her. He can't stop thinking about her and he takes every opportunity to be close to her, so he decided that she would go with him after the sacrifice.

Not forcing her of corse.

Quickly snapping out of her admiring his toned muscled chest, she realizes in what position she is in.

"Ehmm, I should probably stand up" Melody says, trying to wiggle out of his grip, not knowing what she is doing to him.

Klaus leans his head back on the floor, closing his eyes for a second and muttered a quite "fuck", because Melody didn't know that she was rubbing her pelvis on him until his hands gripped her hip hard, so she couldn't move.

She feels something hard under him. Heat flushes to her cheeks and her eyes glowing amber as she looks at his eyes that got a shade darker.

Klaus sits up while she still is on top of him. Due to their close proximity, they can feel each other's breath on their lips.