We tried to make ourselves look offended and hurt, but Hoshinomiya-sensei still assertively approached me. With smooth motions, she grabbed my shoulders with her slender, beautiful hands.

"Fuun? That's weird, I would've totally gone for you if we were in the same class~. Is it because you're too innocent? Or are you tsun tsun?"

"Uhmm can you remove your hands on Kiyo." Suddenly someone grabbed my wrist. My eyes sparkle.. Kidding. I looked at Axel with hope, he saved me from a hungry predator.

"Ara..Is Ayanokouji-kun your boyfriend?" Axel just began to blush and he pushed me back to Sensei, I glared at him but he didn't see it because he was busy covering his face.

I feel betrayed..

"What are you doing, Hoshinomiya?"

Suddenly, Chiyabashira-sensei hit Hoshinomiya-sensei's head with a clipboard. Hoshinomiya-sensei squatted down, holding her head in pain.

"Oww. What'd you do that for!"

"That's because you were doing weird things with students here."

"I was only talking to them while they were waiting for you to come back!"

"Just leave it at that. Sorry for making you wait, Ayanokouji and Arison. Well then, let's move to the guidance room."

"No, We didn't wait long. Also, the guidance room... Did we do something? I thought I was living a non-conspicuous school life."

"Same here, I'm just enjoying eating food in this school."

"The two of you come with me."

We followed Chiyabashira-sensei while thinking "What's this about...".

Suddenly, Hoshinomiya-sensei walked up next to me with a smile. When she noticed, Chiyabashira-sensei turned around and looked at her with the look of a demon.

"Not you, you stay back."

"Yeah shoo shoo." Axel said while doing the 'shoo shoo' move. I don't know what that move is but yeah, he is trying to shoo shoo the predator.

"Don't say it so coldly~ You too pretty boy. It's no big deal if I listen too, right? Besides, Sae-chan isn't the type to give one-on-one lessons, right? Also, to take Ayanokouji-kun and Arison-kun to the guidance room out of the blue... do you have some kind of goal?"

Replying to Chiyabashira-sensei's question with a grin.

I couldn't see Hoshinomiya-sensei's face, but I understood that there was electricity in the air.

"By any chance, Sae-chan, are you looking for a younger man?"

"What? I thought she was a menopau– just kidding hehe." I facepalm.

A younger man? What do you mean by that?

"Don't say stupid things. That's impossible and Arison-kun what do you mean meno what?"

"Eto.. I'm not saying anything hehe." Axel said and he grip my sleeves, I silently chuckle by his clumsiness.

"Fufu, certainly. It's impossible for Sae-chan~"

Hoshinomiya-sensei kept following us.

"How long are you going to follow us? This is a problem concerning class D."

"Eh? Can't I go with you? Is that not good? Look, I can give advice too~"

As Hoshinomiya-sensei followed us against our will, a student suddenly walked up in front of us and blocked our way.