Katsuki and I ended up having a bit time before the meet up.

So we decided to go and get some new clothes so we wouldn't have to go meet in our uniforms.

"So how's this?" Katsuki asked, pointing a white shirt with a ton of bloody skulls on it.

"Sure has a lot going on, on it." I replied, eyeing the blood drenched shirt.

"So, cool?" He asked.

"Well..." I shrugged.

"So you don't approve?" He chuckled.

"Well I mean I think you'd look better in something like.." I put a finger to my chin and thought for a moment.

"Wait actually.. Nevermind, I think it's the pants that throw the outfit off. Come." I said, taking hold on his wrist and dragging him behind me to the jean isle.

I began rummaging through the light wash jeans until I found a larger pair with rips on it.

"Try this on." I said, tossing the pair of jeans to him.

"Alright." He shrugged, walking to the changing room.

As he walked off, I looked to the wall of the store a little far from the jeans.

It was packed with accessories and cool gloves.

I walked over to it and looked on the shelves.

It had the coolest chains and matching rings I had ever seen.

I ran my hand along the shelf.

I thought back to Katsuki's outfit.

Hm.

I took hold of a chain that had a small fake oldern looking knife, and a few matching rings.

"So.. what do you think?" I heard Katsuki's voice ask from behind me.

I turned around.

It looked really cute on him, and the jeans fit the shirt perfectly.

"It looked great. I also, found these." I said, holding my hands out, revealing the chain and rings.

He arched an eyebrow.

"Stand still. I want to see how they look on your outfit." I said, getting down on my knees.

I lightly lifted his shirt up a bit, and attached the chain to the loop holes on his jeans.

When I stood up to take his hands for the rings, his face was a bright red.

It took quite a bit not to laugh.

I gently slipped the rings on his fingers and stood back.

"Hm, it's still missing something." I mumbled.

I pondered for a moment.

"That's it." I said, "It could use a cross necklace, and dagger earrings. Maybe a hat too. This store is perfect for that kind of look. Follow me again." I directed.

Katsuki followed me without hesitation.

"Aye hold on.." Katsuki said, picking up his pace and grabbing my hand.

"What about that white hat over there, the one with the black skull on it." He asked.

Beside the rack of hats where it rested, was also a chain jewelry rack. Perfect.

"Yeah, let's go take a look." I smiled, as we walked over."

He pulled the hat from the rack while I look at the necklaces.

Eventually I found a cool looking cross and a pair of matching earrings.

As we pieced the outfit together, it came out looking so fucking cool.

"So.. what do we think?" He asked, with a small smirk, looking in the store mirror.

"10/10 for sure." I smiled.

"Me or the outfit?" He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and picked up the basket he had at his side.

"Alright, you should go change and put everything in this so we can buy it." I said, handing the basket to him.

"Sure but, I'll only buy the outfit if you buy a matching one." He snickered.

I laughed, thinking he was joking.

"Do it, no fucking balls." He shrugged.

"Oh you're serious, you wanna go to the 1-A dinner matching?" I asked.

"If you want to." He said.

"Sure." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you're not dating him?" Mina asked.

"Yes, I'm sure." I said, placing a palm to my forehead.

"Your food, malady." The waiter said, as he placed down my food.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Yours too, sir." The waiter said, placing down the same order in front of Katsuki.

"You guys do everything together, have matching outfits, and order the same everything." Mina said, rolling her eyes.

"Speaking of which, I wanna ask all the details tonight. I'm going to have a sleepover at my house with all the girls and you're leaving your precious Katsuki behind and are coming and gonna have a good time." Mina demanded.

"Fine, fine." I chuckled. "But you're gonna have to run that over with him." I said, pointing to Katsuki who was drinking a Diet Coke.

Mina heaved out a heavy sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So she'll be safe, you have a decent home security, and you'll make sure to feed her, correct?" Katsuki interrogated Mina.

"Yes, yes, geez man." She huffed out.

Katsuki is not about to let a whole ass villain target go places without security

Katsuki is not about to let a whole ass villain target go places without security. 10/10 bestfriend. (ALSO AS OF CURRENT IM STILL GONNA HAVE TO EDIT THIS LATER BUT IT WAS HIGH TIME I THREW A CHAPTER OUT AND IM HUNGRY SO I'LL JUST DO IT LATER.

-YOUR FAVORITE AUTHOR, SOREN.