A Night Off

Y/N SULLIVAN's P.O.V.

Nate and I are neck and neck with this race, almost at the shore. I keep thinking of his bet, "The loser has to bottom." Then I realize, that I'm the bottom. So I slow down and let Nate win. "You were doing so good. What happened?" Nate asks, out of breath. "Eh, I really like bottoming for you." He smiles and hugs me tightly. "Why don't you say we take the night off, love?"
"Oof! Yes please. That sounds fabulous!" He laughs a little then takes my hand in his. We walk onto the beach and a man on a long chair asks, "What the hell happened to you two?"
"Uh, fell out of a car that fell out a plane." Nate says, me giving him a confused look. "We didn't fall out of a car!"
"Yeah, the car hit you, and I caught you."
"Ohh! Is that why my back hurts so much?" I say rubbing my back. "Huh. Strangely that happened me once." The guy says, then we walk away and head to the check in stand.

"Thank you, Mr. Sullivan." The guy says as he hands Nate back my father's card. "Please. Call me Sully." He says with a smile. I give him a look and raise in eyebrow. "What? I was in a car with you guys for ten hours. I couldn't help it!" I scoff and roll my eyes, walking off and taking Nate's hand. As we're walking into the hotel I'm swaying my hips with every step I take, giving my boyfriend a show. "You know? You're really turning me on walking like that." Nate whispers in my ear with a deep and husky voice. I look at him and say, "Well, maybe that's what I'm trying to do." I say as we enter the elevator. He grabs my waist and goes to pin me against the wall, but I spin us around and pin him against the wall instead. "Oh okay! Is that how it is then?" He says smirking down at me. "Mm-hmm." I bite my lower lip and palm him through his pants, making him let out a small moan. I hear the ding of the elevator and walk out heading to our room. "Hey! You get back here!" Nate says. "Make me!" I say. His eyes widen and he starts to chase me down the hall. Once we get into our room, he picks me up and shuts the door, locking it. "I gotcha, ya little fucker!" He says in my ear, biting on it slightly. I'm just giggling like a school girl the entire time. Then I'm thrown on the bed.

I turn around and lay on my back, I see Nate taking his shirt off and pulling his pants down. He stares at me as I lean on my elbows, looking at his bulge. "You gonna stare or strip?" He asks, slightly annoyed. "Mmm. Staring at my half naked boyfriend is more fun." I say in a bratty tone. He goes to open my legs but I stop him by grabbing his and shaking my head. "Don't be needy, Natey. Just be patient." I say. "But I wanna have sex, baby boy!" He whines out. "Are you complaining?!" I ask in a dominant voice. I sit on the edge of the bed, looking him the eye with my hand still holding his face. "Nope. Not complaining." He says in a submissive tone. "Hmm, funny how someone can be dominant one second, then submissive the next. You're lucky I didn't bring handcuffs." His eyes widen and he says, "Yeah. Thankfully."
"But we do have bed sheets." I say as pull put a knife. "W--what are you doing, baby?" He stutters out. "I wanna try bondage, Daddy. And you're gonna be my submissive little slut tonight!"
"How so?"
"By tying your arms and legs to the bed frame!" I say with a smirk, then I lean in and bite his bottom lip. "Okay! I would love that! I just wanna feel you." He says in a high pitched voice. "Just do as I say, and I'll be gentle."
"Wait! Are you topping tonight?"
"Nope! I'm just gonna ride the shit outta your dick, and worship you."
"But I wanna touch you!!" He says whining like a child. "I'll let you touch me." I say biting his lip harder, "If you don't exactly. As I say! Do you understand me, Daddy?"
"Yes, baby boy! I understand you!" I nod and say, "Good boy. Now, help me tear up these sheets so I can tie you up. Oh and uh, take of those undies, will ya?"

Nate is not completely naked and is laying down on the bed. I'm not starting to tie his hands and feet to each corner of the bed frame, and I can hear him breathing heavier by the second. I walk up to him and place a few pillows under his head, so he can see me fully when I'm at the front of the bed. "Now, Nate. I want you to watch me strip. I want you to stay as quiet as you can, and if I hear a peep from you...or else." I say with devilish smirk. "Or else what?"
"You'll see. Now, I have one question for you." I say as I start to slowly take my clothes off, putting on a show for my sexy boyfriend. "Yes?"
"What will you be calling me?"
"Baby boy?"
"Correct." Then I turn around and pull down my pants and underwear. Leaving me completely naked as well. Then I climb on the bed and get on my knees, straddling Nate. "Hey, honey."
"Hey, uh baby boy. How are you?" He asks, blushing red like a tomato. "Horny! Will you take of me, pwease?" I ask, fluttering my eye lashes. He nods his head up and down and whimpers, "Yes. Yes I will. Just, can I?"
"Can you what?" I lean down on his body and place both my hands on his chest. Running my fingers down his toned body, grabbing his hard dick, slowly stroking it and earning a gasply moan. "Can you what? What is it, Daddy? What is it you want?"
"Touch you. I wanna touch you, please?"
"Oh, you're so polite. Using your manners like the good boy you are. You know what?" His face lights up and he smiles. "Since you're being so polite, I'll let you kiss me."
"But I wanna touch you, baby! Please!"
"Whining isn't gonna help you. Now, just enjoy the show and relax." I place a small kiss to his lips, and then I bite down on his bottom. I start to kiss my way down to his neck, his chest to his peck, giving his nipple a little nibble. I make my way down to his abs, placing love marks on each one.

Once I'm down to his V-line, I start to kiss, lick and suck on his skin. Leaving hickeys and making him moan. I see his dick twitch, and I wrap my hand around it. Licking it from his balls, all the way up to the tip, swirling my tongue around it. I put the tip in my mouth, but I only swirl my tongue around it, tasting his sweet pre-cum. "Fuck! Please suck it. Please, baby boy. Please suck my dick." Nate moans and begs for the pleasure he so desires. "Mmm, no." He whines and starts begging again. "I love it when you beg me for pleasure, for anything." He starts to say something but let's out a loud moan as I take his full length in my mouth.  I start bobbing my head up and down on Nate's dick, hearing every moan he let's out. "Oh shit! Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" I take his dick out of my mouth, and straddle his shoulders and sit on his face. "Eat me out, Daddy!" I say as he starts to aggressively lick and spit on my hole. I start to sway hips back and forth on his tongue, feeling the wetness. I start to moan his name as I wrap my fingers in his soft, brown hair.

I get off his face and I shove my tongue in his mouth. "Mmm. Is that why really taste like?" I say licking my lips. He nods and asks the same question. "Yes." I say, then I reach to his feet to untie them. "Don't get too excited, I'm still in charge tonight." I say, straddling him again to untie his hands. Once he's completely untied, he sits up and wraps his arms around me. I sit up, just a bit, and put my hand on his dick, putting it inside me. Once his full length is in, we both let out moans of pleasure. "Ride me please, baby boy. Please ride me. I promise, I promise I sent do anything to you without your say so."
"Of course you won't. Because I will out that cock ring on and torture you even more." His eyes widen and then close as I start to fuck myself on his dick. I ride him a little faster, feeling myself getting close. "Oh my god, I'm so close to cumming, baby. Oh baby boy, please don't stop! It feels so good!" I moan and whine as I say, "Me too. Oh fuck you're so fucking big!" I let out a bigger moan as he starts to bite and suck on my neck. "Fuck me! Fuck me, Daddy Nate. Please, OH FUCK!" He places his hands on my ass and starts to squeeze and slap it hard, then he starts to aggressively fuck me. Thrusting himself in and out of me with amazing and pleasurable speed. "Oh god! I'm gonna cum!"
"Me too!"
"Together?"
"Together!"
"Where do you want me to cum, baby boy?"
"Cum inside me, Natey. Please, Daddy. Please." I beg him, turning back into his submissive little slut. We both let out loud moans and groans as we both cum. Once we're done cumming, I get off him and lay down on the bed out of breath. He lays down next, wrapping his arm around me and kissing my cheek. "I love you, baby."
"I love you too, Natey." Then we both fall asleep.