The Truth of Victor Sullivan

Y/N SULLIVAN's P.O.V.

"Because he used your brother, too." Nate's face turns into instant shock. "The fuck is that supposed to mean?" He asks. "Your brother was my former colleague before we got arrested. I broke out of jail and was going to break him out. I fought tooth and nail with, but he told me he has business to take care. I know where he is, he's safe and alive." Nate then grabs my face and I look at him, confused as fuck. "Yes, Nate? Can I help you?"
"Help me find my brother." He whispers. I grab his hands and take them off my face, then get out of bed to look for the pair of pants I was wearing when Sam gave me the postcard for Nate. After scrummaging through my bag for a few minutes I found it and gave it to Nate. "He told me to give this you." Nate takes the postcard and it reads, "If you're reading this, then an angel has been sent from heaven. -S" I see Nate starting to tear up. I was never good with human emotions, but I had to be there for him. Because if rolls were reversed with my mom, I'd want someone to be there for me. I slowly step forward and wrap him in a hug, he wraps his arms around me, gripping my sides. I start to run my hands up and down his back as a way to help calm him. "I'm sorry I couldn't do better, Nate. I wanted to bring you two together. I really wanted to." I whisper to Nate, softly. Trying not to set him off. "He's stubborn as hell!" Nate says through sniffles.

Nate starting to fall asleep so I tried to carry him back to bed. Key word: tried. This mans got so much muscle on him, it's insane. I lay him down in his bed and go to turn off the light. He grabs my arm and pulls me in to his arms, I end up laying on the literal edge of his. "Uh, Nate?" He hums in response. "Um, you mind scooting back a bit, please? I'm about to fall off." He grabs ahold of tightly and rolls over in the bed. Now he's face the lift switch, and I'm in the center of the bed. "Jesus, you're really strong!" I say in surprise.
"Yeah, I'm what the gays call a hunk."
"You're my hunk though." I say, tracing shapes on his bare chest. He begins to trace shapes on my skin as well. We're just, laying in bed, shirtless, holding each other. He looks at me and I look at him, he leans in and places a soft and passionate kiss onto my lips. I return the favor, and soon we're in a heated make out session. Our tongues fighting for dominance, he's slightly in the lead. His left on on the sweet spot of my lower back, and his right grabs my left leg and puts it on his waits. My right hand is gripping his bicep, and my left goes from touching his perfectly defined muscles, up to holding his face. Then, in one fast motion, we switch positions. I'm laying on my back, with Nate on top of me, in between my legs. We continue to make out as we feel each other up, he stops kissing my lips and starts to kiss my cheek, then my jaw, and then my neck. Softly biting and sucking the skin of my neck, leaving love marks.

"Harder." I whisper in a seductive and submissive tone, finally letting him dominate me. "What, baby?" He asks, pulling his up from my neck and looking to me. "Bite me harder. I wanna feel you leaving me those hickeys." I say. He smiles devilishly and pecks my lips before biting my neck, hard. I gasp out a moan and dig my nails into his back, scratching him. He moans loudly into my ear and I whisper, "If you get to mark me your way. I get to mark you my way." I nibble on his ear a little and dig my nails in deeper into his back as he grinds his crotch against mine. I can feel his boner, and it isn't small. I run my free hand down his chest and abs, and I fish my hand through the hem of his underwear and sweatpants, grabbing his dick. "Fuck!" He moans as I start to slowly jack him off. "I thought you didn't fuck on the first date?" He asks. Looking down at me. "I don't. I just go with the flow, and with whatever my top wants to do."
"Well, what does my bottom want to do?" Nate asks in a sexy voice. I lean up to his ear and whisper, "I wanna put it in my mouth. I wanna know what you really taste like, Natey!"
"I prefer, Daddy. But Natey will do, I guess." He says in a dominant tone. I nibble his ear a little more and then say, "I'll call you whatever you want me to call you. What do you want me to call you?" He stops biting and sucking my neck, and starts to give small kisses on my face. Then one big, long lasting, tongue filled kiss. "Call me Daddy, will ya baby boy?" He says. "I will as long as you keep calling me baby boy, and sweet talking me." He smiles and kisses me again, then we switch positions again. No I'm on top of him, straddling his lap.

"You wanna know how I taste, baby?" Nate asks in between kisses. "Mmm, if your lips taste like this, I really wanna know what you taste like down there." I say back to him. He then slaps both my ass cheeks and says, "Then get down there and please me, baby boy. Worship me."
"Oh I plan to. Just sit back and enjoy the show." I give him one more kiss on his lips, then I start to trail my kisses everywhere on him. His cheek, his jaw, his neck. I stop at his neck and start biting and sucking on the skin, leaving a love mark. I leave a couple more on his neck, then I start kissing his chest, leaving love marks as I go down further. Stopping at his pecs to give some extra attention to his lovely nipples; sucking and biting on them. I hear his breath hitch and a moan escape from his mouth as I bite on his nipples. I then start licking his abs, and sucking on each individual ab, leaving hickeys on each one of his six abs. As I get down to his V-line, I keep a mental note to myself, knowing that this is one of the most sensitive spots on a man's body, I start sucking on the skin to leave love marks. On each side. I then grab hold of both the hemming of his sweatpants and underwear, then slowly take them off. He thrusts his hips uo slightly so I can get the clothing off his back end, then I slowly take them off. Teasing not only Nate, but myself as well.

Once he is completely naked, his dick springs out of his pants almost hitting me in the face. I grab hold of it by the base and look at the beautiful architecture. "Mmm. What is it? Seven inches? And. You're not circumcised!" I say in a happy tone. "Eight-and-a-half inches. Is that--is that bad that I'm not?" He asks, almost insecure about it. "Absolutely not! I love it when guys aren't cut. Gives me a little something more to play with. And, this, is something big to play with. " I say, slowing stroking his manhood and looking into his eyes. He tangles his fingers in my hair as I give small kitten kisses up and down his glorious penis, then I start to lick the sides of it, getting it nice and wet. He let's a out a moan of pleasure and tightens his grip on my hair. I then out the tip in my mouth and start to slowly bob my head up and down. I feel him thrusting his hips a little bit, so I pick up speed. After about twenty minutes of sucking...feels like an hour to me, but I'm not complaining...I hear Nate's moans get deeper and louder. "Ugh! I'm--I'm gonna cum, baby boy!" I start jacking him off, whiles he's still in my mouth to get him to cum faster. About thirty seconds later he let's out a loud and pleasurable moan as I feel his hot, thick liquid squirt in my mouth. Once he's done cumming, I swallow every single drop and take him out of my mouth eith a popping sound. Licking the sides of his slowly softening penis to get the excess cum off.

He pulls me up by my hair and French kisses me, exploring every inch of my mouth with his tongue. The kiss is long and sloppy, I love those kinds of kisses. We pull away and I lick my lips and smack them slightly, thinking. "Mmm. Blueberries with a slight hint of honey." I say as I plop down next to him bed. He than wraps him arms around and says, "That was amazing. Thank you!" I going to kiss him when I hear phone ring, "Ugggh! Ignore!!!" I say as I grab my phone and see my dad's name pop on screen. "Should I answer or ignore."
"Tell him you're with me, and that you're fine." Nate says, giving me small kiss. I push the green button and say to my dad,

"I'm with Nate and I'm fine, Dad. We will talk more when I don't have a dick in my mouth. Bye now." I hang up before I give the chance to say something other than, "Oh God! I didn't need to know that!" I throw my phone on the bed side table and look to Nate. "Now, do you want me to ride you? Or do you want to fuck me senseless?" He devilishly smiles and says, "Yes, to both, baby boy." I kiss him and say, "Then what are you waiting for, Daddy? I am having a night with you." Then, we have the best sex I have ever had in my life.