Boyfriend? Friend Boy?

NATE DRAKE's P.O.V.

I woke up this morning feeling colder than when I fell asleep, I felt around my bed and notice that Y/N isn't here with me. I start getting upset, thinking he left, but it went away as soon as I smelt something from my kitchen. I get out of bed and put on some underwear, then head to the kitchen. "Morning, sleepy head! You get enough rest?" Y/N asks as I take a seat at the kitchen island. "Yeah, I did. I was worried that you left." I say honestly. He hands me a plate of food and says, "I'm not that kind of person. I always cuddle and stay the night with who I'm having sex with. Then I wake up early and cook breakfast for them. But, you." He says pointing to me. "You're different. I dunno about you, but I felt chemistry between us. I never tell anyone how I'm truly feeling, or what's going on in my life unless there's that bond. And I, I feel that sort of bond with you. Ya feel me?" I nod and notice that all he's wearing is an apron, nothing else. I try to control myself, because this seems to be a serious situation.
"Thank you for breakfast, Y/N."
"Mhm. Of course. Least I ca--agh. Okay maybe not step like that, Y/N!" He says as he rubs one of his bare ass cheeks.
"I did ya that good, huh?" I ask as he walks over and sirs down at the island next to. "You sure did." He then places a quick kiss to my lips. "But it's okay. I love every moment of it. If I'm being honest, you're the only guy I've done it with that actually asks if I'm okay. Or asks if it hurts. No one has ever asked me that before, it's different. In a good way." I notice the way he talks and his posture around me. He seems relaxed and comfortable around me. He's demeanor is different when it's just us two.
"Can I be honest with you on something?" I ask him, breaking the silence. "Go for it."
"Um, I see that when it's just us two alone, that you're more comfortable and more yourself. But, it's not the same when Sully is around. You're like, really tense when he's around." I notice him tense up at the mention of his name. "I'm not trying to pry or push your buttons. I'm just curious, because I care about you. And uh, like you said last night. I really like you, Y/N, and I just want to make sure you're safe." He then wipes away a single tear from his eye and sniffles a little bit.
"No one is ever this sweet to me. I'm sorry for comparing you to those other guys, but..I've never had anything like this. It's like we're an actual couple." He says with a soft chuckle. "We could be a couple, if you want to?" I say softly. He looks at me, blushing. After a moment of just looking at each other, he slowly starts to nod and softly cry. "Yes. Yes. I would love that. A lot." He then wraps his arms around my neck pulling me in for a hug, and I hug him back.

After breakfast we get dressed for the day and I hear a knock on the door. "That's Victor." He mumbles in an annoyed tone. "I can tell him to come back at a later time?" I suggest. He shakes his head and says, "He has both crosses. He only needs one map, and I'm not risking my boyfriend's life for him. You stay here, I'll be back very soon." He goes to leave, but I stop him. He turns around and looks at me, teary eyed. "Baby, no. I'm going with you. Please? I just got you, and I don't wanna lose you." He grabs my wrist and pulls me for a kiss, after the kiss he nods towards the door and says, "After we get the gold, we kill him and Frazer. Then we get your brother. I know where he is." I interlace our fingers and give his hand a squeeze, smiling down at him. He smiles back and opens the door, then shoves past Sully. "Shut the door, Victor. We have places to be." Once Sully catches up with us, he notices us holding hands and starts to make a comment, but Y/N cuts him off. "Look. You told me that Frazer won't recognize me, that right?" Sully nods. "Cool, so she won't suspect her death. Let's get this shit done and over with." Y/N pulls on my arm and we head out of my apartment building.

TIME SKIP: MEETING CHLOE FRAZER

Y/N SULLIVAN's P.O.V.

"Alright here's the plan." My dad starts to say. "No. This is what's gonna happen. We get Frazer's cross, then make a run for it. You two meet me at the church and I will hold her off. She's not coming with us on this little, scavenger hunt. I'm gonna kill her right away, got it?!" Nate and Victor look at me, then each other, and them both nod. "Victor Sullivan. Nice to see you again." I hear a woman's voice say from behind me. I turn to see Chloe Frazer and she gasps in surprise. "You're that little boy. From all those years ago." She says in a shocked tone.
"You remember me?" I ask.
"Yeah. I'm so sorry about your mother. It's not what I intended to happen." I slowly walk up to her and look down at her, "You didn't?" I say, starting to tear up, putting on a fake show, surprising Nate and Victor. Frazer shakes her head and asks for a hug. I nod and hug her, taking the other cross out of her bag and handing it to Nate. As we part ways I say, "I am so thankful there isn't anyone here besides us four right now." Frazer looks confused, and that's the look that's frozen on her face now. In one fast and speedy motion, I snap her neck, killing her instantly.

"What'd you do that for!!?" Nate and Victor yell simultaneously. I take both their heads and smack them against each other's. They both let out a yelp of pain and start rubbing the sides of their heads. "Shut the fuck up! Both of you! We got both crosses, now let's get to the church and figure out what Mr. Know-It-All here had in tale for us." I say, gesturing to Nate, then storming off. "Reow! Your boyfriend is sure something." I hear Victor say. "Learn by watching, jack squirt! Let's move out gents!" I yell behind my shoulder. Once we get to the church, we find out that are two ways to go. One goes up, Heaven; the other goes down, Hell. Nate and I decided to take Hell's way, while my father takes Heaven's way.

"Wow, that fast huh? You're just gonna follow him like a lost puppy dog?" My dad says to Nate. "Dad! We're boyfriends. Of course he's gonna follow me like a lost puppy dog. I'd do the same. You're fine on your own." I say as I start walking down the stairs to Hell. About a few minutes go by I hear footsteps running towards me, they slow down and I turn my slightly to see my boyfriend. "Hey, boyfriend!" Nate smiles and looks around. "I think we should take this way. There's an arrow." He says shining his flashlight on an arrow engraved into the cement wall.
"I say we go this way. It's the eye of God." I shine my flashlight on the eye engravement. "But there's literally pointing that. I'm going that way." I shrug and start following the way the eye is leading me to. I hear a weird noise and then Nate repeatedly saying, "Yup we should go your way." He walks up to and grabs my hand and leads the way. "Spikes came out of thin air and tried to kill huh?"
"Yup."
"I tried to tell you, honey." He squeezes my hand and then pecks my cheek. "You're so cheesey, darling." He tells me, making me blush. I stop at a gate and say tell Nate to work his magic. He then kicks the gate open and we move on.

"I'm happy to have a boyfriend like you, Nate. Thank you." I confess. He stops and turns to me. "I'm happy to have a boyfriend like you, too, Y/N! So happy." I smile and whisper, "Kiss me, you bad boy." He smirks and says, "What makes me the bad boy." I peck his lips and whisper, "Everything." He smiles and lays a long, wet, loving, passionate kiss on my lips.