Magellan's Gold

Y/N SULLIVAN's P.O.V.

"Oh my god, baby!" I hear Nate shout, waking me up from my slumber. "Mmm, what?" I mumble as I throw pillow over my face. "I found the coordinates to Magellan's ships!" Nate shouts, okay now I'm fully awake and aware. I spring out of bed and groan a little in pain, "You wha--OW! MY ASS!" I rub my butt a little as I limp my way over to where Nate is. I kneel down and look at where has the crosses pointing to, and the coordinates on his phone. "Oh my god! Oh my god, you did not?! Did yo--Oh my fucking God, baby! You did it!" I throw my arms around Nate and start kissing his face. "You did it!" I shout, then I grab his face and kiss his lips. "No, baby boy. We did it! We did it. Together." He says rubbing my back a little, and stroking my cheek with his thumb. "Um before we go there, I do have one request." I say, holding up one finger. Nate raises an eyebrow, "What?"
"Will you massage my butt? Please? You uh, kinda went a little ham on it." He chuckles a little bit, then kisses me. "Lay down on the bed on your stomach. And take your underwear off."
"Don't do anything. Just yet. We will have time for that once we get the gold." I tell him as I stand up and take off my underwear and walk towards the bed. He smacks my ass a little before I fully on the bed. "Control yourself, mister. And don't forget my legs. They're sore from riding you so much."
"Well, now you know how I feel after I fuck you. In a way."
"Would you like a massage, too then?" I ask in a genuine tone as I get comfy on the bed. I feel the bed pivot a bit as he straddles my legs from behind me. "It's okay, baby. Just lemme take care of you. You're always taking care of me."
"Mmm. Keep talking like that and I may need that dick again."
"Don't tempt me." He says as we both laugh. Then he starts to massage me. Really good. Too good. The way he's using his hands is turning me on so much. I push myself up to where I'm leaning on my elbows, then I arch my bottom knto his crotch and feel his hard on through his underwear. "Someone's excited." He says. "Mmm. I can't help it. Your hands are working wonders for me." I moan as he squeezes my cheeks. "Fuck." I whisper out, moaning softly. The burning feeling is running through my entire body, "I can't take it anymore. You're turning me on, Natey. Mmm. Please fuck me!" I whine and beg him. "Finally." He whispers, then I feel him jump off the bed and spread my ass cheeks open, then he starts eating me out. He continues to eat me out, and even starts to finger me. Making me moan louder and louder by the second. He eventually starts to piss me off when he's intentionally teasing me by running his dick between my crack, spanking me. "Oh my god just put it in! You're pissing me off with all this teas--OHH FUCK YES!!" I start shouting at him, then I feel him ram his dick inside of my hole. Then I feel him putting something in my mouth. "You're being too loud, baby boy. Shut the fuck up and take it!" He says as he starts railing me. I moan loudly through the piece of cloth in my mouth, I can feel his nails digging into my hips. He then grabs a handful of my hair and starts to pull on it, he pulls up to his chest and takes the cloth out of my mouth. I start to ride his dick as he keeps fucking me. He didn't seem to like that because he slapped my face then spit in my mouth. "You're being s very bad boy, Y/N!" He growls angrily in a husky voice. "But I want it! Please, Daddy! I want it so bad!" I start begging him. "Oh you'll get it now." He says, placing  both his hands on my neck, interlocking his fingers. He leans back a little bit and fucks me hard and fast. "Uh f-fuck! Harder! Uhh, harder, Natey! Fu-uu--uck!!"
"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" He says, then I push him off me and get on my knees infront of him. "I wanna swallow it, Daddy. Please?" I ask looking up at him. He slowly strokes his hard dick infront of my face, and with his other hand he grabs my chin and I open up my mouth. Then he spits in my mouth, I swallow his saliva, "You wanna swallow it?" He asks, and I nod. "If you say so." He says, standing back up and stroking his dick faster. I crawl nice and close to him, grabbing his butt and tracing circles on his cheeks. I open my mouth and stick my tongue out in front of the head of his dick as he tell me he's about to cum. He let's out a loud groan and I put his entire dick down my throat, feeling the hot spurts of cum run down. I suck his dick s little more, swallowing all his cum before taking it. We're both breathing heavily now, "C'mon, baby boy. Let's go get that gold so I can get my other prize." He says, helping me up on my feet. I stumble a little bit and ask him, "Is your other prize my hole?" He bites his bottom lip and nods. "Let's get washed up and then get that gold before you get that prize, Natey."