Chapter 3: I'm gonna miss you little kitty

So, I know I'm not getting too many reads, but hopefully at least one of you are enjoying it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The psycho dude took his ski mask off and I gasped. Next thing I knew, I was pouncing on him, hoping to cause him pain. But since my hands and feet were still tied, I couldn't cause him too much physical harm. Lucky for him, but unfortunate for me.

"Connor, I can't believe that you'd actually pretened to kidnap me, you psycho! You're freaking crazy!" I exclaimed.

"I love hearing your reactions to things sometimes," Connor said as he gave me his signature smirk.

"Shut up. Untie me right now before I bite your arm," I replied still astonished that he'd do such a crazy thing.

"You wouldn't dare," he chuckled. Next thing he knew, my teeth were in his arm and he was screeching in pain. "Okay, Delilah, you would! Sorry." I rolled my eyes. "Now let me untie you," he said as he began to untie the rope.

I was untied in a matter of seconds. "Now, will you tell me why you kidnapped me, or are you just going to stand there like an idiot?"

"You know you love me, don't even lie. You know you love these dimples," he said as he pointed at his face.

"I guess you chose to stand there like an idiot."

"Ouch! That hurts. You're going to make me cry!" He began pretending to cry. Remind me again why I tolerate him?

"No, seriously, tell me why you pretended to be a creeper and kidnap me."

"So I'm a creeper now?"

"Connor, stop beating around the bush," I chuckled.

Connor looked around. "I see no bush."

"Don't play dumb with me, Connor."

"Okay, fine. I suppose I can tell you," he trailed. "I wanted to hang out with you on your last night here and I wanted it to be a crazy night that you'd never forget. I wanted it to be crazy and fun-filled."

"Well it's crazy and I'll probably never forget it, but it isn't too fun," I retorted.

"But it will be! You'll be happy when I buy you pizza," he said with a reassuring grin. "You know you wanna forgive this," he said as he pointed at himself.

I took a look at my surroundings and saw that we actually were in the parking lot of my favorite pizza place. "Okay, Connor, I'll forgive you, but only because you're giving me pizza."

"After knowing you for years, I realized that in order to make you happy you must be given pizza, ice cream or sour candy," he said as he linked arms with me and began skipping, yes skipping into the restaurant.

We sat down and waited for the waitress. We began to have a thumb war until the waitress showed up. Connor won almost each time. Curse my small thumbs! Finally the waitress showed up to take our order. She was too busy flirting with Connor to even notice that I was even there. I found it quite laughable. We ordered a large pepperoni pizza to share and 2 Cokes.

When the waitress returned with our drinks in her hand, she began flirting with Connor again. I tried my best not to laugh, but my laughter got the best of me because soon enough, I was laughing out loud at her. She glared at me and that made me laugh even harder. She "accidentally" knocked my drink over. Luckily, since I was wearing shorts, it only got on my legs.

"Oh, I am so sorry! I hope I didn't ruin your clothes!" She actually pretended to care.

I shot her a dazzling smile. "Oh, don't worry, it's fine. It only got on my legs, I just need a few napkins and I'll be fine," I shrugged. It's funny that she thinks childish acts would actually offend me. "May I please have a few napkins and perhaps another Coke?" I asked very politely, hoping that it would bother her. She slowly nodded and began walking toward the direction of the kitchen. "Be a lot more careful next time!" I shouted just to annoy her.