58. Wifey's Bday (pt 1)

Guys how mi did deh nxt few chapters e book done but yet here we are💀😭

Shane's pov:

Right now I'm running on a tight schedule.

I left the penthouse before Kam woke up to come to the office to finish up some work before later.

Is har birthday an mi dvn di deh fi tell her happy birthday first and give har breakfast in bed.

She must be pissed.

But I need to finalize some stuff so her day can be perfect!

Speaking of finalizing things...... Mr.Rowland backed out of the deal.

A fi him problem dat stillz. Now mi can carry on smoothly with no interuptions or contant meetings.

The only problem is that I need a new receptionist.

I dont think it should be that much of a problem to find one.

The only reasom she was even the receptionist in the first place was because of the deal.

Because lets be honest...she woulda neva get the role. She doesn't even meet the requirements.

And she dumb as a bat.

And love man.

Mhm dat to.

Another thing I need to do is find new strippers for the club.

The manager there has that job but I still need to supervise.

Mah think bout fire dah one stripper deh wah Kam did a tell mi bout to. Once she seh rr a it dat.

Just then Abby barged into my office.

Mi really need fi put up a sign that says 'Abby KNOCK' cuz it nuh look like she get the memo.

"What?" I asked.

"So....am I invited to the party?" She asked

"What party?" I asked with my face scrunched up.

"My wife's birthday"

"First of all shes not your wife. Secondly it's just gonna be me and her. Nobody else. So no, you're not invited to come. I dont even know y she told u her birthdate" I rolled my eyss discreetly

"Anything else?" I added

"Well when can I see her again? I only saw her the first day yall got hete"

"Soon, maybe the day after tmmrw. No slick shit" I mumbled the last part.

"Aight" she said and pranced out.

Fruity ass mf.

My phone rang and I slipped it from my pocket.

"Baby momma" I answered with a smile

"Oshane." She greeted.

"Happy birthday baby"

"Oh" she responded.

"Stop gwan suh man, mi soon come home and mi have some surprise for u"

"What kind of surprise?" I could tell she was smiling

Now that's what I'm talking about.

"A surprise wouldn't be a surprise if u know the surprise" I shrugged

"Ughhhhhh" I heard muffling in the background.

"A wake u just a wake?" I asked

"Yes"