11. Business

Saturday
Oshane's pov:

"-well " he said on the other end

"No. Anuh the whole place mi wah renovate enuh. Just one part downstairs."

"Ok ok mi understand now. Tell mi exactly wah u want mi do"

"Ok suh the stage and backstage area deh downstairs but mi want the whole a desso lick out cause anuh strip Club yzm." I said trying to make it clear

"Ohhhh alright boss"

"Yea suh when u think yuh go can come check out the place?" I ask

"Me can come look on it about Friday weh deh come" he said

"Ok." With that I ended the call.

Couldn't even wait pon the man fi respond.

Kmt wah more him did have fi seh?

..........mnk

Exactly.

I was on a call with the Construction Foreman of the Relmac Construction. I want the club renovated and then decorated to my liking before Christmas.

Big moves!!

mhmmmmmmmm

The reason as to why I don't want the club down here to be a strip club is because the one in NYC is one.

I spun around in the chair and got back to working. I checked emails and answered some calls.

I've decided to go to NYC earlier than expected, and by early I mean early. Specifically Tuesday. Nobody's going to suspect it. I can show up to the companies out of the blue to see if things are really going how they should be.

Matter a fact dem betta a gwan good cause who a work fi get fired aguh get fired.

I called up the pilot that flies my private jet to tell him that I'll be leaving Tuesday.

A knock sounded from outside the office door.

"Come" I shouted. The door opened and Mrs.Jackie walked in.

"Here u neva eat nothing this morning suh mi carry this for you" she said putting a tray in front of me. On the tray it had some cooked dumpling with steam cabbage with a glass of orange juice on the side.

"And u need fi stop drink dis ya. A dead u wah dead before mi? Yuh not even eat nth yet but ya drink" she said taking up the glass cup filled half way with Hennessey.

The motherly act coming out. I mentally rolled my eyes

"Yuh nah dead suh stop talk suh. Plus the Henny keep mi calm. Yuh would a rather mi smoke?" I ask staring at the elder lady

"Mi would a rather u nuh do none" she mumbled walking out. I chuckled and started eating while finishing up some work.

I walked into my bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed.

I cooled off a little then got up to turn on the tv. I walked back to the bed and sat up towards the bedhead.