27. Answers

Shane's pov:

Flashback

"Weh Omar deh?" Was the first thing I asked, my voice void of emotion.

I tucked my gun in my pants.

"Who?" Thing one said chuckling.

Typical.

Thing one is tall, slim and bald while thing two is a little shorter than thing one, thick and his hair curly.

"Know u nuh deff" I said calmly

They both chuckled and I shook my head. Clowning ting dem a gwan wid.

I looked at Killa and Tim. They both shot thing one and thing two in their right shoulder.

They groaned out in agony and winced.

I smirked "Bring dem to the House."

I walked out and went to my car.

End of flashback.

Now we're back at the house. I haven't been here in a hot minute. The house is very secluded and has security all around. This where all the dirty shit goes down.

The 4 of us are currently in the basement with these two idiots in front of us tied up and grinning at us.

I was about to walk up to them when my phone rang.

Wah bredda.

I answered without looking

"Speak" I said in a cold tone and walked off.

"Shane where are you?" Kam asks

"Mi soon come give me 30 minutes" I said my voice softer.

"Ok" she mumbled and hung up.

I blew out a breath and walked back to the group. Mi nuh need Kam fi mix up ina mi mess.

I walked up to the torture table and took up a knife.

"Mi nuh have a time fi waste" I walked up to thing two.

"Lets play a game" I smiled.

He huffed "Mi anuh likkle pickney"

I clicked my tongue along the roof of my mouth and shook my head. I used my index finger and pressed it on his shoulder wound.

"I said....lets. play. a. game." He screamed but nodded.

"Just one simple rule," I paused. "Every wrong answer, yuh lose one a yuh finger"

"Understand?" I asked

"Yes" he answered.

I looked over at thing one. He glanced at me but avoided eye contact.

Good.

I turned my attention back to thing two. "First question..." I trailed off and teasingly circled his chair.

"Yuh know Omar?"

He shook his head.

Kmt.

"Are you a dummy"

"N-"

"Yes u are shut the f*ck up. Mi ask u a important question and yuh shake yuh head then mi ask u an irrelevant one and yuh feel the need fi ansa? Nuh mek mi affi cut off yuh rass mouth." I hissed

"Yuh know Omar?!" I asked raising my voice

"Yes"

"Good, you're getting the hang of it" I nodded smirking.

"Weh him deh?" I asked hoping he would say something wrong.

"Mi nuh know" he mumbled.

"Wrong!" I shouted and chopped his right pinky off.

"You know better than to lie to me...." I stooped to his level "Yuh madda neva teach yuh fi nuh lie?" I asked in a teasing manner

"Yes"

I stood back up. "Weh Omar deh?"

"Him deh a cherry gardens ina deh one big house deh wah Delroy did a rent." He says looking down.

Rat.

I know exactly where he's talking about. I looked back at Devon to see if he's writing down notes. I nodded.

"Yuh wah play the game to?" I smiled at thing one.

He shook his head.

"Yes you do" I walked over to him.

"Same rules. How much man him have?" I asked

"50+ the l-last time mi check but him did a get n-new people suh mi nuh s-sure" he replied shakily

I looked at him for a while before I nodded.

"Weh him do him work?" I asked suspiciously

He shrugged.

"Wrong!" I shouted and chopped his right pointer finger off. A little blood spewed from the finger and I grimaced and stepped back.

He screamed bloody murder.

Pu$$y.

"Him have meetings a him yard and him do the dirty work ina him basement." He raced out.

I nodded and turned to the boys. They gave me a thumbs up. "Do wah unu want" I said to Tim and Killa. They smirked and walked up to the table.

"Mi aguh send u the details" Devon said.

"Alright" He nodded and started to type on his computer.

While walking out the room I heard screams. I smirked and kept on walking.

Time to go home to my smiley.
....................
Mi need fi work pon them scenes ya more but lemme tell uuuu its HARD writing in a guys pov😭

Remember to vote!<3

SPREAD THE LOVE NOT HATE💕