17. Thoughts

Continuation....
Shane's pov:

I took both our bags from the back seat before getting out to car to open her door.

Watch gentle man

I held her hand and we walked towards the entrance. I already booked the room so all I have to do is collect the keycard.

We reached the room and by this time she's walking like a slug.

She burn out😂

I struggled to hold her up along with the bags while trying to swipe the card to open the room door. Finally The door opened and I dropped the bags.

"Wooooow, this is nice"

"Yuh wah take a bath first?" I asked sitting on the bed. She looked around.

"Not yet, we affi check" she said looking around

"Check for what?" I said chuckling

"Cameras" she says whisper-yelling

JAH JAH

"You alone" I said leaning back on the bed. "Come nuh...I mean u never know" she says shrugging standing in between my legs.

I pulled up on top on me and she started laughing "Let mi guh mi serious"

I looked down at her "Mi think u did tired"

"I am but the room too nice" she says looking around "Let me guh nuh, mi wah bathe" she says smiling. I loosen her and she stood up. I crossed my hands behind my head admiring her.

She grabbed some clothes before walking back towards me "Weh the curtain?" She asks

"Which curtain gwan guh bathe" I said laughing

"Shaneeeeeeee" she says whining

I chuckled "Yuh wah mi guh out the room till u done?"

"U don't have to but just dont look ok" she asks raising her eyebrows.

"Aii" I turned away from the 'bathroom'. I took out my phone and went on instagram.

"Shane" I heard her yell

"Ye?" I asked still focusing on my phone

"Mi nuh have no rag"

"Yuh check the cupboard?" I asked

"Oh.." I heard her trail off. I shook my head.

We both finished getting ready for bed. She's dressed in a black silk two-piece set while I'm in my regular, just sweat shorts.

We're currently laying in bed watching Wild n Out. That's all she ever watch. I looked towards her seeing her dying of laughter. It probably nuh even funny..