28. Family

Kam's pov:

"You remember what u said last night" I lift my head off his naked chest and grinned up at him.

He took his attention from the tv to me. "No.." He trailed off staring into space as if trying to remember.

My grin fell.

It was a mistake.

Probably him neva mean fi seh it suh early.

Or yah over react.

I sat up in the bed.

"When we were in the kitchen and you came in and I was on a call and then u called me babe" I rushed out using my hands for emphasis when talking.

He smiled "Oh. Mi memba a wah?"

Oop-

"Nothing" I grinned

"So I'm your babe now?"

"Yea" he smirked.

I blushed and hid my face in my hands.

He sat up and pulled me on his lap.

I laid my head on his shoulder still blushing.

"Remember when I asked u to go on a date?" He mumbled and I nodded.

"Words."

"Yes" I mutter

"We can go tomorrow?" he asks

"Sure" I said.

"Good cause mi did already mek the reservations" he chuckled

I rolled my eyes playfully. What if mi did seh no.

"Everyday your at my house u forgot that u had one of your own?" He asks

"A u bring mi here n from when a your clothes mi ina" I laughed getting up. "Speaking of, u need fi bring mi home suh mi can get clothes and stop bring me to your house every time cause that's what you always do."

He hissed

I walked to his closet and took out one of his basket ball shorts and a t-shirt.

I walked to the bathroom and put my messy hair up. Four big granny plait mi a put it ina when mi done bathe watch.

I took a shower and got dressed.

I walked back to the room and still saw Shane in bed.

I walked up to him and slapped him on his foot. "Get up"

He looked at me and said nothing and walked out.

Why him suh moody?

Mussi deh pon him period😂

LOL.

I made the bed and went to find shane.

I walked through the house and couldn't find him. Weh him deh. Mi even check the garage no car nuh gone.

check the office

Ohhh yes!

I ran back upstairs and to his office. I wss about to barge in when I stopped myself.

Can't be disrespectful.

I knocked and waited patiently. I heard the lock moving from inside. The door opened and there stood Shane.

Still look e same from when him get up outta the bed. "U know yuh nuh affi knock enuh"

I smiled.

"Wah dem deh ina yuh head?" He asks and chuckled