26. Mission

Kam's pov:

I'm currently laying in Shane's bed.

He took me back to his place after I went to the store.

He's on the balcony, apparently he had such an important call he had to step outside. Blah blah blah.

I huffed and turned to the balcony. Probably mi fi guh out there.

I contemplated about what my next action would be. I walked towards the glass doors leading to the balcony and slid it open.

His back was turned to me. He sounded as if he was in a heated conversation so he didn't realise when I walked up behind him.

I slid my arms around his torso and his body tensed.

He looked down at me before his body relaxed. He continued with his conversation while I slowly caress his body.

He finished talking on the phone and turned around looking at me with hooded eyes.

I looked at him through my eyelashes and bit my lip.

He used his fingers to raise my chin. My eyes flickered from his eyes to his lips as he slowly inches further.

Finally his lips met mine.

Not a peck.

A real kiss.

Slow and sensual.

Our breathing mixed as he fastened his pace. He pulled my body impossibly closer.

I struggled to keep up with his pace. Still kissing he moved to the small chair on the balcony. He sat and pulled me on him so I was straddling him.

I pulled away trying to catch air but instead he sticks his tongue in my mouth exploring.

I continued kissing him while my hips started moving in slow circles.

A couple minutes later we finally pulled apart breathing heavily.

(Cringe but u thought u would get more?😕....)

I laid my head in the crook of his neck.

"Guh somewhere with mi" he says suddenly

"Where?" I asked closing my eyes

"Not sure yet"

"Like a date?" I asked smiling

He chuckled "Yes like a date"

"No." I said flatly

He lift my head from his chest "Wah u mean no?" He says trying to mimic my voice

I playfully slapped his chest lightly "I was joking and I don't sound like that" I laughed. "But yes I'll go on a date with you"
......................

Shane's pov:

I sat on my side of the bed when I heard a particular phone vibrating in the bedside table drawer.

I answered.

"Yow"

"Boss the jeep pull up couple minutes ago but nobody nuh come ou- wait deh"

I heard shuffling on the other end. I stood up from the bed.

"Boss mi see two people come outta the jeep but cya see dem face." Tim says

I sighed. Mi really nuh wah leave kam by herself.

I threw on a random shirt "Mi a pull up" I hung up and walked to the closet. I pushed through the clothes and found the box I was looking for. I took out my black glock 40 and lightly ran my fingers over it and reloaded it.

I smirked and tucked it into my pants. I checked to make sure that you couldn't tell that it was there. I went downstairs to find Kam.

I found her in the kitchen on the phone with her friend who was on speaker. She grabbed something from the fridge.

"Babe mi a guh link somebody right now " she jumped a little turning around.

EHHHH????

"Yuh frightened me but ok," she grins. "Which somebody u aguh link suh late?"

"Which food u a eat suh late" I said with the same tone and smirked.

She laughed. I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug slapping her butt. She shoved my chest rubbing her butt rolling her eyes at me. "That hurt"

"Hellooo people memba seh mi still deh ya" I heard a voice coming from a phone.

I smiled and pecked Kam three times "Soon come back" I whispered.

She nodded and I hurried to my car. I sped off to the direction of the house. A drive that was supposed to take 40 minutes took 20. Y'all can't blame me, there was little traffic.

I may have ran a few lights but this is important.

I turned off my headlights and slowly pulled up behind the van. I took out the burner phone.

"Mi pull up behind the van open the door." I hung up and checked the glock. I nodded and got out.

I hopped in the van and gave them a head nod.

"Show mi the camera's" I said. Devon showed me the screen. He backtracked to when they got out of the jeep. "Pause right desso" I said sharply.

He paused the footage "Zoom up pon the face them" I said.

I couldn't make out a single thing.

I turned to look at the three of them "Unu strap?"

The nodded.

"Devon u stay yasso if nth u hail we. Killa guh round a the sides if u see ntg mek mi know."

He nodded and got out. He crept towards the house.

We waited patiently for him to call. The phone rang so I picked up "The two a dem ina the living room a smoke boss but no Omar."

(If u confused as to y mi seh a 3 in abt 2 chapters back and now I'm saying 2........one a dem dead xoxo)

"Aii, Tim a come, unu know wah fi do already" I said. "Mek mi know when unu dweet" I hung up and Tim got out.

Almost 10mins after I got a next call. "U
Yuh can come now boss"

"Aii."

I barged into the house, gun in front of me.

I found the living room and saw both men tied up with bloody faces and Tim's and Killa's gun pointed at the. Nevertheless they smirked at me.

"Weh Omar deh?" Was the first thing I asked, my voice void of emotion.
..................... 
Neva did go post tn enuh.....😭

Don't worry imma give y'all some juice😏🤗

But anywayssssss...hopefully by Friday mi gone bk to mi regular schedule.

Remember to vote!<3

SPREAD THE LOVE NOT HATE💕