6. Invest

Sunday
Oshane's pov:

I woke up not too long ago and I'm in bed, on a call with the current owner of the club I'm buying.

"-right. Its very spacious, two offices with their own bathroom on the second floor, two main bathrooms male and female with stalls in each, 4 VIP sections, a DJ booth, a bar,  decent size stage, changing area backstage, private rooms and main sitting areas" he says

Dat mi love hear. When mi a invest mi money ina something good an still go earn a profit.

Cya bruk back

Exactly.

"Alright. I like how that sounds." I said getting up of the bed and to my bathroom.

"Ok great! Can you come in Thursday at 12 to check out the place?" He asks

"Ye man"

"Ok, well its set, have a good day Mr.Campbell"

Jus a seh out man govan suh...

"Have a good day sir" I said and hung up.

I did my morning routine then made my way back to my room wid a towel wrapped around my waist.

I got dressed in a black t-shirt, black pants and black airforces. I added some jewelry and cologne.

I went downstairs and made a simple salad wid a cup of coffee.

After mi finish eat mi tek up mi phone lock up the house  before going to the garage. I chose the Range car key and hopped in.

I decided to visit my mother today cause I haven't seen her in a while.
......................
I pulled up in her driveway and mentally prepared my self for what I'm about to experience.

I walked in through the door without knocking. "MUMMY" I walked further into the house seeing her in the kitchen.

Deh lady ya always a cook.

"Every time yuh come ya yah shout mi name. Yuh cya come here an be civilized."

I chuckled "Its very good to see you too. Speaking of mi nuh come here fi weeks now and a suh yuh greet yuh favourite son?"

She laughed coming to hug me. "U hungry?"

"No mi eat before mi come" I said taking a seat around the island.

"Wah u eat?" She asked

"Wah salad" I said

"No u need some strong food ina yuh body. Me soon done cook. A dumpling and salt mackerel wid some yam and banana."

Me seh mi neva hungry enuh

"Ok, weh juju?" I said referring to my older brother by two years.

"Him supposed to gone pon e road nuh to long now" She says sharing the food.

"Ok" I said taking up my plate sitting again.

"So...." She says giving me that look

Act clueless my subconscious says

"So what?" I said eating

"So when yuh go settle down and give mi some grandpickney?" She says staring at me

I chuckled.

"Yuh already have 3 wah u can hardly tek care of yuh nuh need no more" I said referring to my nieces and nephew.

"Yes but-" I cut her off

"No buts, when the time come it come" I said shrugging.

"Well mek the time hurry up and come, yuh nuh want a mini u?" She asked pouting