Chapter 47: Loving Words and Bloodied Shirts

Start from the beginning

Though right now, all he wanted was so see her relax, even just slightly.

"(Y/n)" He called her name softly, her eyes looking up to his, "I don't care what Erwin says tomorrow, you make the final call. This is your body, so this is your choice. Do you understand?"

The girl was a little taken aback, though she nodded slightly.

"He might be our commander, but when it comes to this child, I honestly don't give a shit about what he says. This is your decision, not his." Levi's voice was low, his eyes serious and strong.

He paused for a second before speaking again, "I want to be completely transparent with you. I don't plan on leaving, I don't plan on making you move out, and I don't plan on ending things with you because of this. I'm with you and I'm not going anywhere." Her eyes widened slightly, " I don't care what choice you make. If you decide you would like to put them for adoption, I will help you through the process. If you decide to have an abortion, I will pay for the procedure. And if you decide you would like to keep them," the man paused, "If you would like me to, I would be happy to become the father figure in their life. I will treat them as if they are my own, and I won't let anything happen to them. Only if you would like, but I will be here for you, for whatever you need."

The room fell quiet, the girl was shocked from his words, struggling to find the words to reply. Her lips were parted, completely surprised from the honest words he had spoken.

"Levi-" She breathed, watched as he stepped closer, pushing himself from the counter.

The dark haired man's hand lightly came up to cup her face, his thumb slowly tracing her skin, "Do you understand what I'm saying?" He asked her, his voice low.

"Why?" The only response she could push past her throat, whispering it so quietly it could hardly be heard.

"Tch dumbass," Levi's scoffed, "Because unfortunately, I seem care about you."

Pulling her head forward slightly, the male leaned his head down, placing a soft kiss onto her forehead.

Pressing his head to hers, they leaned into each other, "Both of you." His breath tickled her as she felt his other hand lift her shirt.

Moving down, Levi slowly bent in front of her, pressing a kiss to her stomach.

(Y/n) was speechless, her eyes wide and filled with shock, as the man stood up again, she watched as his expression turned back to normal.

"Go get some sleep now, I'll be there in a bit." Levi spoke flatly, turning around and turning on the water to have it warm up.

Without saying a word, the girl stepped forward, wrapping her arms around his torso from behind, feeling as the male tensed slightly. His head tilted slightly to the left, his eye being able to see her rest her face on his back.

Once she saw him look at her, she tilted her head up to him, pushing herself taller by standing on her toes, kissing his cheek.

"Thank you, Levi." (Y/n) whispered, letting go of the man and walking back to the bedroom, unaware of the pink tint left on the tops of his ears.

Taking a breath in, he hadn't even realized he was holding his breath, quickly moving his hand to his face he scratched his nose before speedily moving to grab his face wash and pop the lid open, quickly returning to his untouchable state.

The next morning, 2:57 am.

(Y/n) slept soundly, her face resting atop her pillow as she lay on her side. The man beside her fast asleep as well, his body turned towards hers but not touching.