Chapter 46: Borrowing Bandages

With his fist still clutched together, the man quickly opened his medical cabinet. Digging through it with his good hand he quickly realized he had used up all the gauze wrap and large bandages on that night with (Y/n), for some reason forgetting to replace the material.

Exhaling quietly through his nose his brows furrowed, slowly closing the small wood door. With his fist over the sink he watched as blood dripped onto the clean white bowl, splattering the crimson messily around.

Reaching over, he snatched a large wad of toilet paper and clutched it tightly in his wounded hand, turning to leave the small room, though quickly pausing as his eyes snagged in the quiet girl who sat silently in the chair just inside the bedroom, her knees to her chest. Sucking on his bottom lip lightly he thought, his eyes staying watch on her, trying to quickly come up with a solution.

Sensing someone watching her from behind, her head tilted slightly to see him, noticing how he was paused, "What?" She asked quietly.

Shaking his head slowly Levi answered in a whisper, "Nothing." Thinking of what he could do instead.

(Y/n)'s eyes glanced down to his fist, noticing the tissue that was quickly being soaked through, "Do you want me to go get you something?"

"No. No," He replied quickly, watching as she had started to move as an offer but stopped when he told her to, "I don't want you to go anywhere."

Pausing quietly, the girl sighed, "Is that code for you don't want me to be by myself?"

Levi eyebrows dipped, "What? No. No that's," he sighed "that's not it." He shook his head slightly.

"It's okay Levi. I wouldn't trust me either, I don't blame you." (Y/n) admitted, "But I promise, I'm not gonna do anything stupid. It's either I go get help for you, or you go yourself. Pick and choose."

Inhaling slowly, Levi's eyes strayed from hers hesitantly and annoyed, "Come here." He sighed, holding his hand out as he moved closer, his stern expression and icy cold eyes meeting hers.

Lightly placing her hand on his, she slowly got up, quickly being lead to the living room where he pushed her down onto the couch.

"Don't move." He said slowly and sternly, quickly turning and leaving into his office.

Making his way down the dark hall, Levi's grip tightened around the tissue paper in an attempt to keep the blood from dripping onto the ground. His eyes slid down to his fist, clicking his tongue in annoyance.

Knocking his fist onto the large wood door, he listened to the echo as the nameplate reflected in the moonlight, reading off his brunette friends name.

Zoe Hange.

Knowing she wouldn't be able to hear the knock from inside her office anyways, the man quickly pushed open the door, letting it fall behind him as he jogged down the steps, his boots thudding on the hollow stairs.

Once on the ground level, his eyes quickly meet with Hanges, then the confused gaze of his commander.

"Oh hey Levi, what are you- HOLY SHIT! OH MY GOD- LEVI!" Hange quickly jumped up from where she had sat before, grabbing her glasses from the table and shoving them on while making her way over, "What happened?!"

"Nothing. Where's your medicine cabinet?" He asked, looking around while avoiding her questions.

"Jesus Christ-" the woman attempted to get a hold of his elbow, quickly having it yanked from her grasp, "What happened??"

Moving away from her once more, the man started to walk away, his eyes scanning the room, "Nothing happened. Do you have bandages?"

"Nothing my ass! Levi! What on earth happened??" Hange demanded, coming closer again and snagging his wrist.