14. A hunger for You

Tywin didn't understand what the princess saw in him. Her title was higher than his, although princess of Dorne, was that really an accomplishment? A princess to a man that loathed her, barely spoke to her, a man she avoided like the plague. A man that didn't value her, pushed her away and now it was too late but Tywin couldn't keep her forever. Even if he wanted to. right here in this moment and never leave his chambers.

Tywin's control shattered, fire blazing through him setting his body alight. His hands sliding up her legs to grip her thighs as he leaned in, pausing only to commit this view to memory. His tongue swirled, licking at her labia, catching each drop of her desire. Hands trailed up her inner thighs, holding her in place, glorying in the rocking motion of her thighs and hips.

"My princess," he murmured against her core, claiming her again and again, sliding one hand up to tease her clit. "You let me take care of you." Her breathy groan ricocheted straight to his dick, his head dipping to suck her clit.

On a whimpered moan she melted, the fabric of her dress a cool caress against his heated skin. He took his time, licking and sucking, nipping and soothing, relishing every moan and sigh. He need her under him before he came just on her moans alone. He turned around, guiding her back toward the bed, slowly easing her back her chest still rising, her still pounding.

filthy kisses full of hungry, gasping need. With slow, deliberate movements he ran his hands over the curves of her body, finding the ties of her dress.

Tywin's hands slide up the length of her body then press against her breasts. He cups them firmly, moving his mouth over her neck leaving little bites, every mark claiming her again and again she clawed at his back her head tipping back giving him better access.

Tywin held Geneva to his chest and stroked her hair, talking quietly to her sweet nothing, as his fingers continued touching her lightly between her thighs. He waited until the pulsing aftershocks slowed, then withdrew his hand and smiled down at her, holding his wet fingers up between them.

++++

'Prince oberyn.' varys said as oberyn approached the throne room.

'Lord varys' oberyn said bored already.

'Only varys I'm no Lord, you are under no obligation to call me so.' Varys told them modestly.

'Yet everyone does.' Oberyn reminded him varys just shrugged in response

'You seem very knowledgeable about the unsullied did you spend much time in essos?' Varys asked Oberyn.

'Five years.' He answered.

'May I ask why?'

'It is a big and beautiful world most of us live and die in the same corner where we were born. What good is it if I never get to see any of it, I don't want to be most of us'.

'Most of us are not princes...'

'You are from Essos where?? Lez?' Oberyn questioned, Varys made a face. 'I have an ear for accents.'

'I have lost my accent.' varys told him

'I have an ear for that as well. How did you get here?' Oberyn remarked.

'It's a long story.' Varys told him stiffly.

'And one you don't like telling people clearly.' Oberyn said with a smirk.

'People I trust.'

'My Paramore would find you very interesting' Oberyn remarked

'Your paramour but not your wife?' Varys countered and Oberyn rolled his eyes. "I met the princess Geneva, she was the sweetest woman, so kind, a lovely smile, very polite, I'm sure you are lucky to have her.' Again Oberyn rolled his eyes. 'Yet you seem interested in everyone that is not Princess Geneva... why is that?'

'We have some lovely wine and some boys on retainer... But you know...' Oberyn said changing the subject 'you do like boys?' Varys shook his head. 'really? Girls?' Again varys shook his head, 'you wont be offended when I say would've never guessed.' Oberyn remarked

'Not at all.' Varys told him 'but I was never interested in girls either.'

'What then?'

'Nothing'

'Maybe Geneva would like you.' Oberyn remarked. 'She doesn't like anything either, spends her time hiding away....' Oberyn looked him over again. 'Everyone is interested in something..' Oberyn told him confidently.

'When I see what desire does to people what it does to this country, I am very glad to have no part in it. Besides the absence of desire leaves want to pursue other things.' Varys admitted.

'Such as?' Oberyn questioned. Varys glanced at the throne before heading out.