6. Groom

'All taken care of.'

'you saw her on the ship?'

'All taken care of.' Bronn confirmed for the millionth time.

'And you saw the ship sail away?' Tyrion questioned.

'No one knows she's there except you me and Varys.' Bronn confirmed

'How do you know?'

'Because no one follows me without invitation or I am the last person they ever saw.' Bronn told him.

'Someone saw you, you mean?' Tyrion questioned.

'She is gone.' Bronn told him. 'I know you don't wanna believe it but she is. Now go drink until it feels like you did the right thing.'

Joffreys wedding was large and over the top but that was to be expected on the King's wedding. Sansa sat next to Tyrion, miserably. Tyrion watched the martells chattering, they didn't look murderous, the looked content Oberyn and Ellaria at least, Geneva looked just as miserable as sansa, possibly more so... Joffrey was up to something though.

The banquet music played and there was a feast the size of kings landing itself. Margaery listened to the music intently as Ellaria talked with Oberyn, Geneva poured herself another drink and another. Licking the residue from her lips.

'Very good very good off you go,' Joffrey said entirely bored with the presentation he threw coins at the musicians.

'Your grace.' Oberyn said politely as Tywin and Cersei approached.

'Princess Geneva,' tywin said sweetly and a smile tugged at her lips. 'Prince Oberyn...' Tywin added with an edge to his voice.

'But I don't believe you have met Ellaria this is Lord hand Tywin Lannister and Cersei Lannister the queen regent I suppose it is former queen regent now,' Oberyn said as charming as ever. 'lord hand and lady Cersei, this is Ellaria sand.'

'My Lord my lady,' el'aria said with a small curtsy

'Charmed .' Tywin said his eyes focused on Geneva though. She liked that he gave her his attention, full attention she never got this from Oberyn, never.

'I can't say I've ever met a sand before,' Cersei remarked

'We are everywhere in Dorne I have 10,000 brothers and sisters,' Ellaria told her

'Bastards are born of passion every day, we don't despise them in Dorne.' Oberyn informed them and Geneva resisted the urge to roll her eyes but the long huff of a breath that escaped her lungs was not unnoticed by Tywin or Cersei, meanwhile Oberyn and Ellaria were too caught up in each other to notice anyone else's pain.

'How tolerant of you,' Cersei said bitterly a smile pulled at Geneva's lips.

'I expect it is a relief lady Cersei giving up your legal responsibilities wearing the crown for so many years must've left your neck a bit crooked,' Oberyn said.

'Oberyn!" Geneva shouted slapping him over the head. 'Have some respect.' She demanded but Oberyn just chuckled as Geneva shook her head.

'Prince Oberyn,' Tywin said looking to his daughters pinched face. 'it's a shame your brother couldn't attend the wedding, although Princess Geneva's presence is quite welcomed.' Oberyn turned his gaze to Tywin. 'Please give him my regards with any luck the gout will abate with time and he'll be able to walk again.' Tywin suggested

'It is a rich man's disease it a wonder you don't have it,' Oberyn told Tywin smugly.

'Noble men in my position don't enjoy the same life styles as our counterparts.' Tywin told him.