Exams and Panick Avni

Start from the beginning

"But... Neil I need to study, you go and rest" She said worriedly upping her lashes at him.

"Okay lets play a game. If I won then you will sleep and if you won then you can be awake and study" Neil said making her frown.

"Okay what game you wanna play" Avni said after thinking a little making him smile.

"I will ask you some question related to your exam. If you answered them all correctly then I won and you couldnt able to answer then you won but you have to be honest okay." He said

"You know it's the first time I heard someone saying that if someone didn't answered he won. You really are unique." Avni said smiling

"You have to play or not" he asked

"Yes. So ask but how will...." she was going to ask that how will he's going to ask but stopped when he showed her his phone making her smile.

"Okay let's start" Saying this he started to question from her using his phone while she answered them all correctly.

"See you answered them all and here you were saying you goanna fail" he said

"But Neil...." she started but was cut by him

"No but and all now we are goanna sleep. Come "saying this he took her toward her the bed and laid her on her side then himself lied on his side.

Please god help and make my paper easy.

She was lost in her thinking when she felt some weight on herself.

Lowering her lashes she found him cuddling her his upper body was almost upon her, his hands wrapped around her small waist, legs entangled with hers and his head was on her shoulder making her breath hitched.

What...what's he is doing??

"Nei....." She was going to call him but stopped seeing his eyes closed.

It's okay Avni. He's asleep. Already because of you he was up this late.

She thought when something strikes in her mind.

Oh...god he already had headache and staying up this late may increase it.

What should I do? He slept otherwise I would have given him the meds.

Should I wake him? No it will only increase it more then what should I do?

Massage . Yeah it will right.

Thinking this Avni slowly started to massage his scalp.

Neil who was already awake and was acting to divert her mind from her exam slowly opened his eyes and smiled at her care then closed it again hugging her more tightly.

.

.

.

.

.

"Avni"Neil called her.

"What happened? Why you are so nervous hmm" Neil asked her

"Noth..nothing" Avni said trying to be confident.

"Everything is goanna be alright. I know that my girl will do the best in her exam. Right." He said insuring her cupping her both cheek.

"Hmm" she hummed staring his eyes.

"Yes now go and do your hundred percent" he said kissing her forehead making her realise that they have reached.

"Hmm" She again hummed and left not before giving him a small smile.

.

.

.

Completing her exams Avni happily came out from the collage when she saw Neil standing outside his car speaking to someone on his phone unable to control her happiness she ran toward him.

Running toward him happily she hugged him tightly making him startled.

"Neil...Neil....I am so.... so happy my exam gone soo well" Avni said hugging him tightly.

.

.

Neil was speaking to some suddenly got startled ,feeling someone hugging her but then relaxed inhaling her smell and cut the call.

"You know I was so sooo worried but because of you it got so well" She said kissing his cheek and then again hugged him not realising what she did while other Neil who felt her stood like a statue not knowing how to react.

He was feeling very happy as it was the time when Avni herself initiated something maybe unknowingly but she did. It was a very thing for him as knowing Avni , being a shy introvert girl it was a big step by her. It also made him realise that yes she had started to get comfortable around that now she is not scared of him but maybe had also started feel something for him.

He wrapped his one hand around her hugging her tightly inhaling her smell, feeling the warmth while he put his other palm on his cheek where she kissed.

"Neil I think we should be leaving" Avni said realising their proximity and the blunder she did.

.

.

"What...what...were you doing here? Shouldn't you be in the office???" Avni asked sitting inside the car.

"I. Was waiting for you"

"You mean that you didn't go to office and were waiting for me the whole time." She asked shockingly.

"Yes" he answered deliberately not realising what he said.

Avni who heard him felt her face heat up and looked outside. After that both avoided each other one due to shyness other due to awkwardness.

.

.

.

.

.

Soon her exam finished. Today was the last day of her exam in this time period Avni many times tried to tell neil but was unsuccessful.

Avni was waiting for the driver to pick her as today Neil was busy in his meeting.

It has been half an hour the collage getting over but still the driver didn't came. Avni started to feel uneasy due to the bright sunlight and was going to move when suddenly a car stopped in front of her.

Avni who saw the unknown car stopping in front of her felt uneasy and took some steps back. When she saw the car window lowering and get shocked to see the person.

Hi there everyone, I hope you guys liked this chapter, I know it's so cringe but try to ignore it. What do you think who is inside the car and what's going to happen?? Any idea?? Will see you guys in next update till then stay safe and blessed, may god fulfil all your wishes.

P/s- Well its unedited so please ignore the mistakes.

Thank you.

Lots of love to you all

Love you all

itsyourblackrose