𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘚𝘢𝘺

Chapter One Hundred & Two:
The One Thing I Couldn't Say

"where is the grave of Mavis Vermillion, FairyTails first master?" Blue note asked the fairies who merely stared at him either either fear or anger.

"Damn it...." Natsu growled as he sent a share daggers glare towards the dark wizard "what the hell are you after?" He demanded.

Bluenote merely stared at them with the same emotionless expression "as I said before I want to know where Mavis's grave is" he repeated.

At the mention of the first masters name Anna suddenly saw an image flash before her very eyes, there was a young child no older than fourteen maybe fifteen holding onto a baby which was covered in a fluffy pink blanket reaching out for a set of dangling silver and gold keys.....

"She is gorgeous.... A true Vermillion just like her mother but why is her body so cold?" the girl spoke as if she was older her hazel green hues glanced over to a blonde woman who was facing a large open window which looked very familiar to Anna

"Her father...." Anna's crystal blue eyes widened a gasp escaped her cherry red lips as she heard her mothers voice "her father is from a place where their skin is a frozen blue, their eyes red as rubies.... Her father is a god"

The young child sighed as she gently placed the baby down in a beautiful white crib "One day he will come for her you need to know that a daughter of a god especially him is to be hidden.... I trust that you will heed this warning Layla"

Anna gasped as she was pulled back into reality Wendy sent her a worried look as did the others whilst Bluenote tilted his head curious as to what had just occurred.

"Are you back with us White Knight?" The dark wizard spoke in a mocking tone which caused the blonde to send a zap of golden magic his way hitting him in the chest which caused Bluenote to fly backwards due to the sudden  impact.

"Wait!" Wendy suddenly exclaimed realisation dawned on the young dragon slayer "does this have something to do with the second trial?" She asked

Happy suddenly shot up "wait! I think I know what this is about!" The blue exceed exclaimed as he glared at the dark wizard.

Carla who was laid beside the male exceed huffed "I'm sure it's just a another lame brain idea but let's here it" she drawled.

Happy suddenly pointed an accusing finger at bluenote "you want to be an S class wizard too don't you? Too bad we're not letting you join FairyTail!" At his response Lumi and Carla deadpanned.

"Figured as much" both female exceeds exclaimed before they gasped as Happy was pushed down to the ground by a sudden force "HAPPY!" They cried.

"Don't talk buddy-Buddy with me cat! I don't remember asking you in fact I don't know anything about a 'trial' or 'S Class' nonsense, quit fooling around" the dark wizard stated darkly at the blue exceed.

Anna gritted her teeth in anger, she hated how someone could be so cruel, hated how they would hurt someone who was weaker than them. The ground beneath her feet began to rumble as stones jumped up from the ground.

"How dare you!" She snarled standing up from the ground she could feel the gravity trying to push her down but she didn't let it which caused the same wizard to raise his brow slightly shocked by her actions.