Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Quackity groaned, as he blearily blinked his eyes open, or at least try to. He really didn't want to wake up, but the cold temperature on his face was too chilly to ignore. And he so wanted to go back to sleep, the steady rocking motion that seemed to be happening was just so comforting. And he seemed to be wrapped in a soft cocoon of warmth, but it was just too cold. Why was it so cold? His wings twitched in an effort to wrap around him, but seemed to be trapped in the cocoon surrounding his body. With a wall keeping him steady against the swaying rocking motion.

"Nah. No, he's not waking up, chat. What are you talking about?" Someone mumbled. It was a little hard to hear clearly, when sleep was still trying to pull him back under. Why was he so sleepy again?

Who was talking? He felt like he should be really worried about who was talking. Quackity groaned again and almost succeeded in getting his eyes to listen. He was able to make out the color red where the rest of his body should be. And was that a horse?

"Okay, never mind. He's waking up." The steady rocking motion stopped, and Quackity furrowed his brows in confusion. If he could just open his eyes, and get his vision to clear. "No, chat I did not run out of weakness potion, I brought plenty."

Weakness potions? "Wha...?" Quackity mumbled.

"No. Don't wake up." His wall said, and began moving a bit, which was not okay.

"Co...ld" Quackity mumbled, trying to turn to hide his face from the cold. His face brushing against...was that fur?

"Okay, here drink this." Quackity, grumble and blinked his eyes again, they felt like led to get open. But he got them open enough to see an edge of a bottle being shoved to his mouth, pouring grey colored liquid in his mouth. And he was still out too out of it to resist or care to question why? Or if he should be worry? By the time the thoughts even entered his head he had already swallowed what was offered and drifting back to sleep.

The next time he woke, he was much more awake, and alert enough to know immediately that he was not in his home. And it took only a few more seconds for the events that led him to waking up not in his house. "Technoblade!" He hissed out jumping to his feet, his wings mantled on his back, out of instinct, ignoring the soreness that was running through his whole body. He was in Technoblade's house! Why?

Forget the why, Quackity needed to leave. He immediately took note that his side where he hit with weakness potion bottles no longer hurt, so that meant he had been given a health potion somewhere during transportation, which was confusing, but he wasn't going to question it. the second thing he noticed was that his shoes were missing, which wasn't important. There had to be a village close, if he remembered correctly. Maybe a couple of miles, or something. No big deal, he could make that walk. He could steal a villagers shoes, when he got there. Most importantly he needed a weapon and Techno most definitely had weapons. His eyes bounced around taking in his surrounding, before locking on to a couple of chests lined against the wall near the stairs. He quickly and as quietly as he could went to those chests. He wasn't sure where Techno was and wasn't going to just wait for the guy to return.

However, as soon as he lifted the lid to one of the chests, he found it empty. "What?" He mumbled, opening the other chests. They were all empty.

"Oh, good you're awake." Techono's voiced sound behind him.

Quackity turned around his wings snapping closed and pressed against his back. Techno was standing the doorway that looked to lead to a kitchen. Quackity bared his teeth preparing himself to fight. "Why the hell am I here? What the fuck is going on?" He demanded. Because it just didn't make sense for him to be here in Technoblade's home.