Author's note

This story was the last one that is completed, so i decided to leave an author's note on this.

I have blocked few readers within the last 10-12 days. Thought to share with you the reason.

Okay so here I'm seeing a trend for a long time but i ignored it completely. But i think this is the right time to share with you.

I have mentioned in my story as you all know that bashing the author is not allowed. So my readers are not like that. Apart from few nobody bashed me personally.

But I'm noticing that few readers are reading my story infact binge reading it and leaving only negative comments throughout the whole story. That is not a problem that leads me to block you. I have told my readers many times that they can share whatever they feel (without personal bashing ofcourse). So, i have no issue with your comments. Infact it will help me to grow. It will help me to improve my writing or story plot.

But the thing is leaving back to back negative comments but not voting for a single chapter is the thing that is bothering me.

Those who are voting for the story and at the same time showing their liking and disliking is absolutely fine.

Few days back a reader left so many negative comments at the end but she didn't vote for a single chapter. She literally binge read KOD and left all negative comments throughout it. When i asked her why didn't she vote, she just said i didn't vote because i didn't like.

I mean just wow. She binge read it and she is saying that she didn't like it.

So, that is the main reason of my blocking. I know you people (whom i have blocked) are also reading this note from your other profile.

I'm not forcing you to read my stories or to follow me. It's absolutely upto you. The only matter is don't share your negative views with me if you are incapable of voting. If you can vote, only then show your dislikings. Believe me i will work on this too and will improve my stories.

That's why i have blocked those people within the few days and i will block more. Because I'm noticing still same the trend.