CHAPTER 1: Bride selected

Warning: This book has copyright. It's signed under libri app. Read this book as fast as possible. I can take this book down from this platform after finishing it.

This is a dark romance. So read only if you are comfortable. If you can't digest dark concepts, please refrain yourself from reading this book.

The ML is dangerous, dominating and toxic and cruel obviously. If you don't like such characters don't proceed to read.

If you are having dillema whether to read it or not after reading my note, then you can go to the last chapter and can read the comments. Probably it can help you to decide.

Author's pov

The morning sun is now hitting his bright skin, the sweats on his skin was glistening like pearls. Each and every muscles of his body protruding while he was lifting his body up holding the branch of the tree.

His biceps and triceps clenching continuously revealing how much hard work he can do. His jawline was moving and the vein near his forehead showing his determination and power. His eyes were showing only dominance and passion. Those blue orbs are ice cold and can send shiver down anyone's spine.

When he stared at someone, that person felt like to hide from those orbs. So intimidating and holding something so intense, deep and marvellous.

He jumped down and again started to run inside the forest. He workout for almost 2 hours continuously. It's his daily routine.

He has his headphones on. He was running with speed. Suddenly he took a halt and within a second he took out his gun and shot in a particular direction.

After hearing the gun shot, his men came inside the forest.

Seyit moved at the direction where he just shot his hidden enemy. After reaching behind the bush, he found a man fallen dead with the bullet in the middle of his forehead.

His men also saw that body and they looked at their master with appreciation. How can he be that much cautious always?

His instincts are always the best. He can never be wrong in identifying an enemy.

Seyit stared in every direction carefully with his hawk like orbs.

"Search the whole forest carefully"- he ordered his men and walked away from there.

He has not even a small frown on his forehead. How can someone be that much calm and composed when someone just tried to kill him?

It's only Seyit Solanki.

He is most cold hearted man on this earth.

Noone was ever able to know what is going inside his sharp brain. He is fierce like a tiger, he rules like a lion and attack like a python.

Noone able to know when Seyit Solanki will wrap someone in his cage. If he planned for someone's destruction, then that person cannot be saved by god.

Seyit Solanki is the true form of a Devil.

He reached at his mansion. All the guards bowed down their heads infront of him. He didn't spare a glance at them. He straightly moved towards the washroom.

He stood under the shower by leaning into the wall. Cold water soothe his muscles. He groaned under the water. His mind was roaming somewhere else.

So many enemies!!

He needs to destroy every one of them. And he will soon.

After getting ready on his three piece Armani, he came down and moved towards the breakfast table.