Training / Mitsuko's gone?

A/N: Hey guys! This is the chapter what you've waiting. So, It was originally going to be Mitsuko's Point of View. Now, I decided to take Po having a Point of View this time unlike the other Kung Fu Panda I saw.

Also, my dad watching Kung Fu Panda, on Netflix yesterday.

Anyways, let's go back to the story!

--------------------------------------------------------

-The Next Day-

Shifu's POV

I was sitting under the Peach tree hill with Oogway's Staff, deep in thoughy. I was probably been siting there all night. I just realized for what have I done to Po and Mitsuko. God, what have I done! I shouldn't treat them like this, including Mitsuko, I treated the child harshly. Just like what I did to Tigress when she was in her youth.

I shouldn't train them the way I have train the Five. I should be thoughtful and compassion towards them. What am I going to do without Oogway's help? Who will stop Tai Lung?

???: [Faintly in the distance.] Yah! Hai!

Suddenly, I stir, my ears prick as I hear Kung Fu noises in the distance. I went to investigate, going to the place you would usually expect to see kung fu: the Training Hall. I look inside... it's empty. The noises continue from somewhere else... the bunkhouse. Inside the bunkhouse, as I turn the corner, I sees Po's shadow as he performs some amazing kung fu.

Po: Hai...yah! Wai-ya!

yah! Wai-ya!

Entering the kitchen, I find Po punching through a cupboard door with his bare fist, coming out with food and proceeding to stuff his face

Entering the kitchen, I find Po punching through a cupboard door with his bare fist, coming out with food and proceeding to stuff his face. Seeing me, he stops mid-munch. In silence we eye each other. I surveys the room... broken lock, smashed doors, unhinged cabinets... the supposedly useless panda has completely trashed the kitchen. Po belches, bringing me attention back to him.

Po: [Annoyed and with his mouth full.] What? I eat when I'm upset, okay?

] What? I eat when I'm upset, okay?