Prologue

3rd POV

In the stormy night across the sea. The waves are slowly washing around oceans, the wind was blowing gently through yet rain was pouring hard from the dark skies and thunder can be heard.

Across the ocean, there was a small boat pass by, sailing to the north. Inside from the boat, there was a young girl named Mitsuko Ryomi. She was sleeping in the boat where she wrapped around herself with a blanket. Her peaceful slumber suddenly turn into nightmare when she remember those like it was yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitsuko's POV

I was running away from those mysterious group massacred my village. The Village of Kigakure. They killed most of the villagers as well the Shinobis, they were to fought those mysterious evil creatures who had tails and ears but they were overpowered before they got killed by a mysterious with white feathers and a spear.

Mitsuko: Quickly! This way!

I guided the children from the Orphanage where I lived since I was an Infant. But, we saw a more of them, we decided to hide under the bushes. Not only when they come closer to inspect to our hiding spot until the Shinobi arrives and overpowered those guys.

Shinobi #1: Quickly! Evacuate! To the boat! Everyone, go to the boat now!

The Villagers are headed to the boat where they started running. I run as well but I forgot something.

Mitsuko: (Gasps) My necklace!

I forgot my precious necklace, I wore them since I was infant. I don't know where I got it but this one is my prized possession. I went back to the burned down Orphanage where I used to live and now, it was destroyed by the Leader of the Mysterious Clan.

I went inside to the burning orphanage and went into my room, I avoided all of the falling woods coming up from the ceiling and used my acrobatics skills to jump over from the broken floor. I opened the door and went to the drawer where I found my necklace.

I quickly put it on before I heard a footstep behind, I turn around and I saw what appears to be a peacock with his spear.

???: Well, well, well, if isn't the Fox Beast.

I raised my fists to protect myself. He pointed his spear which close to my face.

Mitsuko: You massacred my village. How could you?!

???: (Evil grin) Well, that was the part of my bucket list. To have my plan succeed, I will take my revenge for those who didn't loved me.

Mitsuko: Your plan? To destroy my village and massacred my people! (Growls) Well then, you'll die in the painful death!

I used my Fire Release and breathing fire at the enemy but he swiftly dodges it. He slashes his spear at me and I dodged it so quickly before he swing his spear one more time and I dodges it but I got scarred somewhere.

Mitsuko: Argh!

I fall down on the ground and I saw blood was on the floor. I can feel something was bleeding, I gently touched and it turns out, I got a scar from my left eye. I gasps in horror as I hold the pain from my eye.

???: (Chuckles evily) It seems that the Fox Beast was weak. Aren't you the daughter of the great Shinobi warriors? Well, it seems that their daughter was weak like you.

Mitsuko: (Scoffs angrily) I have no idea what your talking about, Mister! But. (Groans) One day, there's a untold story that rumors told about that, there was great warrior can stop you with your evil plan.