Training... GONE WRONG!!!

-The Next Day-

3rd POV

The next morning after Po and Mitsuko's training disaster. The morning gong is rung in the bell tower. The second it rings, Shifu enters the hallway of the bunkhouse. The Five burst out of their rooms and stand outside their doors, ready for inspection.

The Furious Five: Good morning master!

2 doors remains closed.

Shifu: Panda! Ryomi!

No answer.

Shifu: Panda, Ryomi! Wake up, you two!

He slides open Po and Mitsuko's doors one by one. Then he chuckles: the rooms are empty.

Shifu: (Satisfied) They quit.

-Timeskip-

Shifu walks with a bit more energy as he and the Five approach the training hall courtyard. Tigress looks equally pleased.

Viper: What do we do now, Master? With the panda and human gone, who will be the Dragon Warrior and Shinobi?

Shifu: All we can do is resume our training and trust that in time, the true Dragon Warrior will be revealed. And for the Shinobi... will figure it out later.

He opens the courtyard doors, only to find himself face-to- face with Po's butt. Shifu and the Five are taken aback.

Shifu: What are you doing here?!

Po is in the middle of the courtyard, his legs spread wide apart on two training horses. Po looks back over his shoulder to see Shifu and the Five staring at him.

Po: Hey! Huh... Good morning, Master! I just thought I'd warm up a little. [He tries to lift one leg, but fails.]

Shifu: You're stuck.

Po: Stuck?! Whaa? Pfft... stuck... does this look stuck to you... Yeah, I'm stuck.

Shifu: Now, where is your Fox Beast friend?

Po: (Points out at the left side) Here.

The Five and Shifu look at the left side but they saw nothing.

Shifu: She's not here either.

???: Yoohoo! Over there, ladies!

They look up and they saw Mitsuko was sitting down on the top of the wooden fences. She was currently now wearing a red and black crop top and a pair of black leggings which exposing her lean yet slightly toned body. Her blonde hair was tied up into a ponytail with her bangs covered her left scar eye. She had a bandage gloves around her arms to her elbows.

Mitsuko: Oh! Good morning, Master! How's your day?

Shifu: (Deadpan) Not really.

Mitsuko: (Playfully) Good? Oh well, I'm having a quite good day out there with Po. Morning exercise, right Po?

She said while doing a handstand with her arms and legs are wide open as she's doing it on the top of the walls.