Argument / Abducted?

3rd POV

We look down from the sky to the bunkhouse, that same night.

Po: ...So I'm like, fine, you may be a wolf, you may be the scariest bandit in Haijin Province...

In the kitchen, Po is cooking for the Five, who are all sitting at the table. He chops a radish mid-air and the slices fall into the pot.

Viper, Monkey, Mantis, Crane and Mitsuko (Including Sadao) are listening to Po's story with amused skepticism, but Tigress ignores him completely

Po: ...but you're a lousy tipper.

Crane: [Incredulous] Really? So... how'd you get out of there alive?

Mitsuko: Yeah, I mean, how? I wanna know about more.

Sadao: The kid's got the point, Big guy.

Po: [Falters] I mean, I didn't actually say that, but I thought it... in... in my mind.

Po flips some bowls and expertly lines them up on his arm. He ladles soup into them.

Po: [Covering] If he... could read my mind, he'd have been like, "What?" [then] Order up!

Po slides out the bowls of noodle soup to the Five (minus Tigress, who already has a plate of tofu). Mitsuko, on the other hand, prefer to have a ramen, good thing Po cooked Ramen for her which she was pleased.

Po: Hope you like it.

Mantis: [Takes a sip.] This is really good!

Mitsuko: (Happily) You know, this Ramen was totally good than mine.

Po: [Bashful] No, c'mon. You should try my dad's secret ingredient soup. He actually... knows the secret ingredient.

Viper: What are you talking about? This is amazing.

Crane: Wow, you're a really good cook.

Mantis: I wish my mouth was bigger.

Monkey: Tigress, you've got to try this.

Tigress picks up her plate and picks up a piece of tofu with her chopsticks, ignoring the noodles.

Tigress: It is said that the Dragon Warrior can survive for months at a time on nothing but the dew of a single gingko leaf and the energy of the universe. Including the Shinobi as well.

There is silence as everyone realises that Po has been put down yet again. Mitsuko shakes her head and secretly roll her eyes like she doesn't like her attitude. Then Po shrugs.

Po: I guess my body doesn't know it's the Dragon Warrior yet. I'm gonna need a lot more than dew. And, uh, universe juice.

He picks up his bowl and takes a giant gulp. When he lowers the bowl, we see a noodle hanging from his face... it looks like a long moustache. Mantis snickers.