Meeting Po

3rd POV

In the Morning in the Valley of Peace where all of the Animals are lived peacefully, doing their works and chores around the Valley except for...

THUD!!!

A loud thud was coming from the Noodle Shop, the source of the thud was belong to Po, A Wannabe Kung Fu Fan with a Big heart. Po lands hard on a wooden floor of his own room, revealing that the whole battle was actually a dream. He was dreaming about the "Legendary Warrior" fighting alongside with the Furious Five. He tries to clear his head and wake up.

???: Po! Get up!

Po looks around his room and see that it's filled with various kung fu posters (including a poster featuring all of the Five) and souvenirs, and a wooden version of the Sword of Heroes (the green sword). Po sighs and attempts to kick himself to his feet, but finds his belly too worthy a foe.

???: Po! What are you doing up there?

Po: Uh, nothing!

He tries to hop off to the ground. A few seconds later, he finally hops off to the wooden floor and faces his action figures.

Po: Hi-Ya! Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress! Grrraahh

Outside on the balcony of the neighboring house, a pig watering flowers stares at Po. Po tries to play it cool and then quickly ducks out of sight.

???: Po! Let's go! You're late for work!

Po: Coming!

He takes a ninja star from his floor and chucks it at the wall. It bounces off. He throws the star again, but it bounces off again. He quickly picks it up and heads downstairs where he trips and falls the rest of the way. He falls flat on his face on the kitchen floor. A panda-shaped shadow looms over Po.

Po: Sorry, Dad.

Mr. Ping: 'Sorry' doesn't make the noodles.

Reveals that the shadow is actually caused by a basket being carried by a small goose, his named is Mr. Ping, Po's 'Father', Po gets to work in the shop's small kitchen.

Mr. Ping: What were you doing up there, all that noise?

Po: Oh, nothing. Just had a crazy dream.

Mr. Ping: About what?

Po: Huh?

Mr. Ping: What were you dreaming about? [He puts down the basket and begins chopping vegetables next to Po as he listens.]

Po: What was I...? Uh... I was dreaming about... [He sees Mr. Ping listening expectantly, and can't bring himself to say the truth. He glances down at the bowl he's holding.] Uh... noodles.

Mr. Ping: [He stops chopping vegetables with a Glance look.] Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles?

Po: Uh, yeah. What else would I be dreaming about?

He hands a bowl of noodles to a customer, then realizes his throwing star is sitting in it.

Po: [to customer] Oh, careful, that soup is... sharp!

Mr. Ping: Oh, happy day! My son, finally having the noodle dream!

He begins rummaging through something and arrives with an apron and a noodle hat. He ties the apron around Po's waist and places the noodle hat in Po's paws.

Mr. Ping: You don't know how long I have been waiting for this moment. This is a sign, Po!

Po: [He looks at the noodle hat nervously.] Uh... a sign of what?