37 - saving needed

Yeonjun's POV:

Continuing on December 23

I chuckled as Soobin snuggled up next to me, wrapping my arm around him and bringing the blankets higher so he would be warm. I'm always worried about him being too cold, especially since his hands and feet are always cold. I don't know. It's some medical thing about how he doesn't get good circulation throughout his body. So, I wasn't surprised when his hand was like ice once he placed it on my chest.

I reached up and held his hand, trying my best to warm him up, "You ok?"

I saw the dimple dig into his cheek, "My hands are always cold, Jun." He replied, like he already knew what I was thinking.

I pouted a bit, but then thought of something. I took my hands away, grabbing the edge of the blanket to pull it up higher. I tucked him in, swaddling him like a baby with the thick blanket. He just kept giggling at me, smiling wide as I put the blanket up over his ears, "Yah! I can't even cuddle you now!" He whined.

I just smiled. His hair looked so fluffy and he's just too adorable all the time. I leaned forward, rubbing my nose against his as I replied, "You look like the cutest baby bunny."

He giggled again as I kissed his nose, and then wrapped my arms around him, "I swear, I would hate us if I was someone else. We're so mushy!"

"And that's why I love us, baby." I said, pulling my head back so I could see his reaction.

Just as I expected, he got all shy. His cheeks blushed red, looking up at me with his big doe eyes, "I love you too, babe."

I smiled, moving my head closer to capture his lips for a gentle kiss. He pulled his hand out of the blanket, feeling the coldness against my cheek a second later. I was just starting to melt into it when I heard my phone ringing on my nightstand. It surprised me a little, but I was too focused on kissing Soobin to pull away.

Soob backed away when I didn't, his eyebrows cutely scrunched together, "You're not gonna answer?"

I shook my head, seeing his little smile as I leaned back in for another kiss. I felt his fingers sliding through my undercut as my phone finally stopped ringing. I eventually got to melt into our little kiss, pushing the blanket off my boyfriend and sliding my fingers over his bare waist. I felt him smile against my lips, trying to put his hands anywhere on me to get a better feeling—

My phone started ringing again. I groaned when Soobin pulled away from me, that look in his eyes, "What if it's your mom?"

I sighed, "Fine, fine..." I rolled away from him, reaching out for my phone on the nightstand. As soon as I looked at the phone, I rolled my eyes, "Great, an unknown number. This should be good..." I answered it, laying on my back as Soobin propped himself up on his elbow and placed a hand on my bare chest. I was annoyed, saying as soon as I put it up to my ear, "How's my car's extended warranty? Or do you not know since you're a robot?"

I heard Soobin giggle next to me, and I smiled as I glanced at him. But when I heard the other line, my smiled dropped, "What? I-Is this Yeonjun? It's Changbin."

I scrunched my eyebrows, "Changbin?..." I looked over at Soobin, who was making the same expression I was. He pointed to his ear, trying to tell me to put it on speaker. I nodded and sat up on the bed, taking the phone away from my ear and putting it on speaker so we could both hear. He sat up with me as I asked, "Are you ok? You don't sound so good."

"Y-Yeah... Bro, I really need to cash in my favor right now. Y-You have a car right?— Hngh... I-I need you to drive me to the hospital."

He sounded awful, widening my eyes as I replied, "What?! Call an ambulance!"