[M] 4 - mistakes were made

Felix's POV:

Continuing on September 12

When I grabbed the hem of his jeans, I pulled him closer to the point where our chests were almost touching. I took one hand away and reached behind me, finding the doorknob and turning the lock, "Wouldn't want anyone walking in on us, hmm?" I whispered.

I brought my hand back and watched his face as I slid it down his jeans, humming when he finally had some sort of friction. What the fuck am I doing right now? Hooking up with someone I don't even know? This is the longest conversation we've had and now my hand is down his pants—

"Don't tease me, twink..." He said, feeling him roll his hips against my hand. I was still touching him over his briefs, which is what he was referring to. I don't think he was fully hard, but I think he wanted to be, "If you're gonna suck me off, then get on your knees."

The way he said that sent a shiver down my spine, but I weirdly loved it. I took my hand out of his jeans, fumbling with the button in the front as I knelt down. He took his hands off the door, moving my hands out of the way to undo the button himself. I think every decision I've ever made in my life just flashed before my eyes as he pulled down the zipper. He pulled his jeans and his briefs down at the same time, revealing himself to me.

He wasn't fully hard yet, both of us looking at each other for a moment before I reached up and wrapped my fingers around the base. He bit his lip, watching me as I moved my face closer. I licked my lips, hesitating for a few seconds before I put the head in my mouth. He hummed again, grunting as I slowly took him whole.

It didn't take him long to get fully hard, keeping my hand on the base to make up for not being able take in his whole length. I went slow since I didn't know what I was doing, hearing his low moans every once in a while. I guess I was doing this right since he seemed to be enjoying it, but I honestly have no idea. I sucked in my cheeks and started to bob my head when I felt his fingers getting tangled in my hair.

Fuck, I feel my pants getting tighter, reaching down to palm myself for some sort of relief. I felt him slowly start to roll his hips to match my pace, nervous about him taking control. God, why does he have to be so hot?

I let go of his base and stopped moving when he started to go faster, letting him thrust into my mouth. I wasn't expecting him to go in so deep, gagging when he hit my throat. It only seemed to turn him on even more, tugging on my hair as he moaned out, "You feel so good..."

Why is doing this making me hard right now? The feeling of him going faster only made me want to undo the button of my pants, and that's exactly what I did. I started jerking myself off inside my underwear, trying as best as I could since he was going so fast.

I couldn't stop myself from gagging, but for some reason, I liked it. When my eyes drifted up, I saw how his head was thrown back, tightening his grip on my hair. He suddenly slowed down for a moment, tilting his head forward so he was looking down at me. He lightly smirked, "Seems like someone needed some pleasure too." He said in the most seductive way possible.

He must've seen how fast my hand was moving, humming around him when I felt a wave of pleasure hit me. I pulled my jeans down since he hadn't started moving again yet, not wanting to get my clothes dirty.

He let out a low moan, mumbling, "Knew you were a twink." Before slowly thrusting again. I didn't really know what he meant, but I'm hoping it's not what I think it was. I know this is going to sound really stupid, but I've always been embarrassed about how small I am. I mean, it's not like tiny, but it isn't close compared to Changbin; it's just average—nothing special, like me. Once again, I know it's stupid to compare myself to other people, but I can't help it sometimes.