[M] 32 - alone time

Felix's POV:

December 15

Changbin chuckled as I locked the door behind us, but he also knew exactly what I meant. He was quick to slide his backpack off his shoulders, throwing it to the side. It made me smile, moving closer to him as he took his padded jacket off as well, seeming a bit eager. He threw it over with his backpack, and then he put his focus on me. He reached his hand out, smiling as I placed my hand in his. He pulled me closer, our faces only a few inches away as he placed his free hand on my waist. I put my hand on his peck in response, rubbing back and forth since I love his muscles. He was quiet as he leaned forward, kissing me so lightly that it left me craving more. But he pulled away before we could melt into it, whispering to me, "It's finally just us."

I smiled and kissed him again since I knew what he was referring to. When Changbin said he needed space, we didn't do anything for a whole week. We were just friends for once; we didn't even get the chance to kiss each other. And then when he asked me to be his boyfriend, I was basically begging to be able to kiss him again from being so deprived, but then my dad walked in on us. Since then, we've been trying to get some alone time, but we haven't been able to. I think it was frustrating for the both of us that we couldn't catch a break. Either one of us was too busy or I didn't have the house to myself.

But now, it's just us. Only Changbin and I together alone as boyfriends for the first time, and I knew exactly what both of us were craving. Especially when Changbin let go of my hand to place on my waist, and then instantly slid both of his hands up my tee shirt. I felt the goosebumps all over my body, shivering from the feeling of Changbin's soft touch on my skin. Our kiss was getting more heated, swiping his tongue across my bottom lip to ask for entrance. It was messy, like we were in a rush to move forward with what we were doing.

I was surprised when he started sliding his hands down. Usually, he goes high over my ribcage, which just makes me kiss him harder, but he didn't. His hands were going lower, and I was expecting him to tug at the waist band of my jeans, but he didn't do that either. They slid down passed my butt and to the backs of my thighs instead. I was confused until he picked me up in one swift motion. I pulled away from our kiss just to gasp a little against his lips, my forehead resting on his. I wrapped my arms around his neck from being scared of falling, tensing up as he held me like this. I think he noticed because he whispered to me, "You're ok..." He started walking, I'm guessing towards my bed, "I've got you."

I wrapped my legs around his waist for more support as I pressed our lips together again, slowly sliding my fingers through his hair when I was a little more comfortable. I slid my tongue inside without warning, but he just took my advance and did the same thing, both of us fighting for dominance. He suddenly stopped, bringing one of his hands up and placing his palm on my back as he lowered me down. I moved my hand from his hair to his shoulder, tightening my grip on him since I didn't want to fall. I pulled away from our kiss but was relieved when my back lightly touched the mattress.

I squeezed my legs together when I wanted more friction between us, the fabric of our jeans frustratingly rubbing against each other. He grunted and started kissing my jawline, making his way down to my neck. Now my fingers were tangled in his hair, letting out a little whimper when I felt his teeth dig down on my collar bone. I just tilted my head to give him more access to leave marks on my delicate skin. His hands were sliding up my shirt again, and I desperately wanted more. I've been so frustrated since I haven't been able to touch him properly, my jeans getting tighter by the second.

Everything was sensitive, barely even noticing how Changbin was pushing my shirt up from being so concentrated on the hickey he was giving me. I whimpered a bit when he pulled away from my neck, my eyes glassy and only half-lidded as I looked at him. He tugged on the hem of my shirt, trying to tell me to take it off. It took me a second to respond since I was so overwhelmed, but I sat up a little nonetheless and quickly pulled it over my head. I threw it to the side, and Changbin took the opportunity to take his shirt off too, throwing it almost exactly where I threw mine.