10 - safety in numbers

Felix's POV:

September 29

"Dude, come on—"

"I'm not talking about him while he's on the bus with us!" I whisper-yelled.

Jeongin just rolled his eyes, "Ugh... You're no fun..." He replied, "At least tell me how you two started talking."

I gulped, "At the bus stop, obviously."

He scoffed, "There's no way you approached him on the first day of school and talked to him. I know you would've been way too anxious to do that..." I pursed my lips, "I know you."

I crossed my arms over my chest, forgetting how well Innie knows me, "Fine... At the party."

He raised an eyebrow, "You mean the one where we went home early because you were upset and then you threw up at my house?"

I brought my hand up, smacking my palm against my forehead, "What other party could I possibly mean?!"

He smiled, "Tell me what happened! How'd you two start talking? This is great for operation boyfriend!"

I shook my head, "We promised each other that what happened at the party stayed at the party."

His eyes went slightly wide, "You're not gonna tell me?! Come on, is it really that bad?"

"You know how I feel about promises!"

"Who would I even tell?! You know I'm a good secret keeper."

"Not happening." I said as the bus pulled into the school.

Jeongin just rolled his eyes and waited for the bus to stop before we both stood up and got off. I watched as Changbin got off, darting inside the school before we could even talk to each other. That's what happens every morning, and he doesn't sit near me on the bus either. Usually, he talks to Chan at the bus stop, but lately he's been a little quiet.

Jeongin asked me again as we were walking to my locker, "Will you tell me now that he's not here?"

I rolled my eyes, "No!"

He groaned again, "What? Did you two fuck or something?"

I avoided his eyes, feeling the heat rising to my cheeks, "No."

Jeongin gasped, "Oh my god! You did!..." He hugged me from the side, "My best friend lost his v-card!"

My eyes widened, "Can you not say that so loud!"

He smiled wider, "So you did have sex with him?" He asked, winking right after.

I knew my face was turning a darker shade of red, especially from the way Jeongin had it figured out at this point. I pushed Innie off me and then crossed my arms over my chest, "No comment."

I turned, facing the lockers when I got to mine. At least I didn't have to look at his stupid grin as he poked my side, "Oooooo... You like him, don't you? I know he's definitely your type~"

I pursed my lips, turning the combination for my locker as I said, "No comment."

As soon as I opened my locker, I scrunched my eyebrows together. There was a plastic bag inside, and I wasn't the one who put it there. I turned my head, "Did you put this here?"

Jeongin furrowed his eyebrows, "No. I don't know your locker combo, so how would I even get in?"

I focused back on the bag, hesitating for a moment before reaching my hands out. I opened it up, just to see a little note on top. I quickly grabbed it, not bothering to look at what was inside yet. My shoulders lost their tension once I read it: