36 - growing pains

Start from the beginning

Changbin was quick to push his hand away, "Don't touch me." He said, a hint of our Australian accents coming out.

Chan and I both giggled at the way he said it, teasingly mocking him, "Ooohh... Don't touch me~"

Changbin pouted, crossing his arms over his chest, "Now, I'm so sensitive because I'm so hungry."

I chuckled, turning back to the food I had left behind. I slid my hands back into the gloves as I mocked him again, "Because I'm so hungry~"

"Yeah, I'm hungry. I'm hungry!" He raised his voice, surprising me a bit.

I turned my head to him, watching as he reached his hand out and tugged at my sleeve like a little kid, "You're always hungry!" I said back, and then he just moved closer to me.

"I'm hungry!..." He yelled, coming up behind me and giving me a hug, "Pego pa!"

I laughed, and I saw Chan wheezing on the other side of the counter. I turned my head and kissed Changbin's cheek, "It's almost done, ok? I only just started to mix the bibimbap."

Chan wiped away the fake tears from his eyes, taking a few breathes to calm himself down, "Did you fry the eggs already?"

I shook my head, and Changbin was quick to say, "I'll cook the eggs..." He took his hands away from me, taking a few steps over and placing himself by the stove, "I'll cook the eggs."

"Says the guy who was too scared to crack an egg last time." I mumbled as Chan was just laughing, making his way over to the fridge to get the eggs.

"I'll cook the eggs..." Changbin said again, giggling from how he was just repeating it over and over, "I'll cook the eggs."

I just rolled my eyes, smiling wide since he was being adorable. It only took Chan a minute to grab the eggs and a pan, letting it heat up first on the stove. I was still mixing the bibimbap with my hands, listening to their conversation, "Have you ever cracked an egg before?"

Changbin shook his head, and Chan giggled, "Ok, ok... You just take it and hit it a little against the side of the pan until there's a crack. And then you separate the shell with your thumbs."

Changbin just nodded and grabbed one of the eggs, about to crack it on the pan, but he hesitated instead. He chuckled to himself, "I'm anxious."

Chan giggled, "You're fine. Don't worry."

He had to hype himself up a little bit and then tapped the egg against the edge of the pan. It didn't crack, so he tapped it again, and again, and again. I smiled, teasing him as I leaned over and said, "One hour later~"

Chan smiled too, watching as Changbin finally cracked it open. He separated it with his fingers, and it plopped into the pan. I chuckled since Changbin was so excited, especially since there wasn't any shell, "Wow~ Did you see that?!"

I nodded, and he was quick to pick up a second one, taking his time to crack it and put it in the pan. He smiled to himself, "It's so easy, easy."

I just giggled lightly. My boyfriend is adorable.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

December 23

Today's the last day of school before winter break, and I'm pretty excited. Christmas is always fun at our house; or well, really the day after Christmas is the best. Since our parents normally don't show up, we just invite a bunch of friends over and have a big dinner party the day after so they can still spend time with their families. Last year was totally awesome. We ate so much food and the played games until one in the morning. I guess it's not really your typical ideal Christmas, but we love it so much.