Vol 1 - Chapter 6.1: Exploration

Today was a Wednesday, I had been in this school for over a week now and had adapted to my new lifestyle comfortably.

It was very peaceful, a luxury I enjoyed.

The previous days had passed without any major occurrences, sometimes I would join Hiyori in the library or Shiho's group in Pallet.

I was often approached by other classmates, mostly girls, due to my fame after the Pallet Cafe incident.

When it comes to my friends, the ratio of boys to girls is quite staggering.

Whenever I wasn't pretending to be a social butterfly, like today, I was exploring the large 600,000 square foot campus this school had.

During my searches in previous days I had already discovered many things which are sure to be useful in the future.

For example: far away shops on the edge of campus tend to have lower prices than those in Keyaki Mall. They are mostly visited by employees, so this fact is largely unknown to the student body.

In exchange for increasing the walking distance, it was possible to do some major cost-cutting. This was essential for any class working to save up points.

I had learnt from Sakagami-sensei that class transfers and nullifying expulsions both cost 20'000'000 points. That wasn't an amount Class C would reach any time soon, so it was important to begin saving early.

Additionally, the '3 free items per month' rule found in certain sections of convenience stores only applies to that specific store. There were 3 convenience stores across the whole campus, which meant each person could actually get up to 9 free items per month.

(A/N: There are 7,000 convenience stores in Tokyo which is 3.2 per sqkm. Knowing this there should be an estimated 1.91 convenience stores in the ANHS. I chose to high-ball it so there are 3.)

Anyway, having finished locating all the security cameras in the nearby area, I was planning to partake in one of the many activities that are made available to students.

I was going to the gym.

As I am now, my physique is already far above my peers, but if I don't maintain my routines it will definitely deteriorate.

In the following year this could prove troublesome, so I considered it my top priority to begin preparing for that right now.

I came early in the morning to avoid other customers.

Looking at the prices, the year membership is cheaper than 12 monthly memberships. But if I find a superior alternative it will become useless.

With that in mind, I purchased a month-long membership.

After that I began with some simple warm-up exercises; 300 sit-ups, 300 push-ups, 300 squats, and a 10km run at maximum speed on the treadmill, all without any breaks.

Once I stepped off the treadmill, I could feel a lot of eyes were on me from all over the gym. Some had even snapped pictures, which was a little annoying.

For the next part of my routine, it was time to lift some weights.

I located Yamada Albert, who Ryuuen had been 'hunting' for the past week, he was on the bench press.

He still remained undefeated by Ryuuen, at the cost of not sleeping well for the last week. Anyone could see his drowsiness in the way he walked.

A few classmates had picked up on his odd behavior, but none had the courage to approach him. His intimidating stature contributed to his own isolation.

COTE: Ayanokouji Kiyotaka in Class C [Slow Updates]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें