𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘱𝘵 2

Y/N'S POV

"Are we close?" I asked. "You're still impatient as fuck" he let out a playful scoff. "But yea, we're here" "well this is anticlimactic" I looked up at the large boring letters. "Okay but the view" he made his way down the hill, sitting on this step like shape carved out on the side. "I guess that's pretty" the hill went all the way over the city so you could see all the lights. "Pretty is an understatement"

"How did you even know of that back there? Do you come here a lot?" I asked, pulling out my phone to take a picture of the city. "Well I come here to write songs sometimes, figured out my own little path" I set my bag next to me, supporting my head with my arm as it rested on my knee. "Sooo....do you still talk to Ashley?" I asked, curious about their relationship. "Yea, she's the one who convinced me to text you actually" he scratched the back of his neck.

"Was she also the one to send me that creepy text message?" I smiled. "She told me she only said hi...fuck what did she tell you?" I help back a laugh. "Nothing, she just told me to talk to you or something like that" I shook my head. "She's weird, sorry about that" "trust me I know" we fell silent, my eyes glued onto the city. I'm still not over how good it looks up here.

"Not to interrupt your admiring but how did you meet Olivia?" He turned to look at me. "The internet, like everyone does" I shrugged. "Then I realized we had the same producer and all that fun stuff and we became best friends, then I took her on tour with me and yea that's basically it" I moved my hair out of my face. "How about you? I had no idea you even knew liv"

"Same thing as you basically, Dan is my producer also" he nodded. "Change of topic again but, sorry I've been like really shitty to you, you've been wanting to fix things and I just felt like ignoring everything" I mumbled. "It's okay, I would've been shitty to myself also" I could tell he was getting more comfortable with me which was nice...I think?

"Next topic, how's your music going" fuck, I really wish this didn't come up. "Pretty okay..I haven't written much since tour though,l life is pretty dry right now" Please don't ask about my album fuckkkk. "How was writing your album? I noticed you didn't have any other writers on it" "yea I like to do a lot of my songs alone...it's weird to do it with other people cause I feel like I have to open up" I ran my hands through my hair nervously, "yea I get that, I've been working on my album with one of my friends, her names Julia"

"Julia Micheals!?" I turned to him. "Yea! Do you know her?" I nodded. "She offered to help me with one of the songs I had been working on for a while but couldn't figure out so I let her. She actually finished the whole thing for me" I let out a small scoff. "She's literally so amazing, it's crazy" I shook my head.

"I'm sorry again...I know you probably won't forgive me but I think I changed a bit" he shrugged. "Yea...uhm why did you do that?" I asked, looking directly at him for the first time. "What do you mean?" I hope he's genuinely stupid. "Like, become a jerk and shit...you wanted to be popular so badly I didn't understand" I looked back at the city.

"I guess I wanted to not be like...a loser" "so you thought me and ash were losers?" I asked, putting off a serious tone but letting out a small laugh once he started to stutter. "No..no you guys weren't losers, I wanted more friends...more validation" he had finally let out the truth. "So in order to get validation you needed to become an asshole?" I was kinda over this shit, not sure why I'm even here right now. I really thought this was going good...

He fell silent, not knowing what to say. "It hurt...a lot, you became like a bully or something...making fun of me" I chuckled. "You were so different...fake basically"

"I don't want to make you feel bad...but you really made my Highschool years hell" I let out a small sniff. "Shit went so downhill after my sophomore year" I held back any tears that tried to escape my eyes. I hadn't dealt with anything that had happened to me back then....I always just ignored it and finally talking about it after so long doesn't feel right. That's something I keep down inside of me.

"You don't have to apologize or say anything, i just told you that so you understand why I didn't go back to you so quickly...for the longest time I had this like huge, stupid fear that you would somehow find about me, and my songs" I moved my hair slightly, a small lump growing in my throat. "i have so many songs about you that I hoped you would've never come across only to find out, you've been doing that too" he let out a small breath.

"I'm sorry...I make you seem like this horrible person when in reality it was me" "well I did that too..but I have a couple songs beating myself up as well" I fidgeted with my hands. "I didn't realize how much I hurt you by the way, and I'm sorry about that..." I looked up at him with a side smile. "You didn't know" he was right, I really didn't.

After that we continued to talk about random things, music and other not so interesting things. We've started a cleaner relationship which I hope we can mold Into a nice friendship. "It was fun hanging out with you" he parked outside the apartment complex. "Yea...it was" I smiled, unbuckling myself. "I guess I'll see you around? At an interview? Press day?" He asked nervously. "Yea I'll see you" I waved. "Y/n?" He made me turn around. "Uh...are we good here? Do you forgive me?" "Yes and no" I gave him a small smile and wave, making my way inside the building.

"Y/n what were you doing out so late?" The apartment supervisor questioned. "Uh...I was with a friend" I shrugged, going over to the elevator. I guess it was pretty late. 4am...I just fucked up my sleep schedule over a boy.

"I'm sorry...nothings making sense right now"

A/n:
I want them to be best friends already

Taking a little break from wattpad, I love all of you guys sm! <3333

That's me to you guys 🥹