𝘊𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩

Y/n's POV

I yawned into the mattress as my eyes stayed closed, covering myself with my blanket before I opened my eyes...not in my bed? I got up quickly, realizing that I wasn't at dans house nor mine or any of the other girls. I swear to god if Im at Conan's house right now...If things couldn't get any worse my head was pounding, the pain only growing from my quick movements.

I made sure I was still fully clothed, I was wearing a random oversized hoodie but all my clothes from yesterday were still there. I reached over to grab my phone...8%. I had a couple missed calls from Lexi, but I'll call her later. I made my way down the unfamiliar set of stairs, hearing the TV on as the smell of coffee filled the house. "Conan what the fuck am I doing in your house?" I stood confused as he took drink from his coffee. "Oh hi...well all the girls made me take you home but the problem is I don't know where you live so I just brought you here" he looked at me blankly.

"So my car's outside?" I asked awkwardly and he nodded. "Yea...your bags on the chair upstairs" I turned back around to go into the room, slipping on my shoes before I clipped up my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my bag. "Lexi...hey" she started ranting asking me where I was and if I was okay. "Yea I'm fine chill...I stayed at dans" I shook my head. "Oh...do you need a ride? You have your car don't you?" "Yea I have it, I don't need a ride but thank you" I smiled before we hung up. "Uh thanks for bringing me to your house I guess? I know I've been a bitch to you but I have my reasons" I mumbled, starting up my car from Inside. "Did you crash?" I asked. "Huh?" He said confused making me hide a smile. "My car, did you crash it?" I joked.

"Oh...no" he looked up at me cluelessly. "You don't have to be so shy around me Conan, I know you better than anyone" I guess I felt like being a bitch today, constantly teasing Conan over what he did sounded more than fun but, I'm a mature adult who can be not...childish, sometimes.
"You're kinda a bitch Y/n" I rolled my eyes as I walked out the door. "Trust me, I know" I shut the door behind me before getting into my car. If only he knew how many tears I've shed over him, but no, I'm not gonna let him. I'll let him see the bitchy side of me though. I'm more than sure this isn't the last time I'm gonna see him around so I gotta pick at least one personality to stick with.

I drove home to find Lexi asleep on the couch, I felt bad cause she's always so worried about me...she probably didn't sleep too much. "Oh y/n...you're home" she yawned, getting up to grab me into a hug. "I literally woke up at Conan's house" she pulled away with a surprised look. "Did you guys fu-" I stopped her before she said anything stupid. "No, apparently all the girls left me at dans house and they told him to take me home when he doesn't even know my address, adding to that I was basically drunk and tired as fuck so I probably wasn't cooperating" I placed my things down on the kitchen island, walking into the bathroom as Lex followed me.

"Wait so how was it in the morning?" She asked curiously, clinging onto me me. "I woke up...noticed i wasn't in any familiar house, I walked downstairs and there was Conan" I shrugged, brushing my teeth. I slipped off the black hoodie that I connected to Madison. I still can't believe they just left me like that. I wonder what was so important that they had to ditch me. I would much rather woken up in livs small bedroom instead of Conan's house.
As much as I hated Conan it would be wrong to not give a proper thank you...he went out of his way to make me feel comfortable which was honestly the bare minimum.

ConanGray

Y/nL/n
Thank you for taking me to your
house when I definitely wasn't
cooperating, I can imagine how
frustrated you where but you deserve it

ConanGray
Wow a dm from you
I would've never expected it

ConanGray
You're welcome...

I left him on seen as I got into the shower, mentally scolding myself for not going through with my "plan" to ignore him. Again, no point because I'm gonna be seeing him basically every single day of my fucking life. Basically my life is now the equivalent of hell. Maybe I can ruin his life and reach out to Heather or expose who she really is or something. But I think my fans would piece everything together way too quickly not only exposing him but me as well...also I'm not that big of an ass hole.

I spent the rest of my day just wandering around. Lexi had left for a date with her boyfriend leaving me alone in the apartment. "Billie you should come over, I'm bored as fuck" I munched on a bag of chips as we called. "Yea...I'll be there in a bit, give me a second" she hung up, a weird energy surrounding her. I hope she's okay, she's been more distant lately...

About half an hour later I heard a knock at the door, quickly getting up to open it. "Hey..." Billie is not the type of person to be awkward around anyone, especially not me. "Hi...you ok?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowed together. "Yea" she sat down on the couch, fidgeting with the silver rings on her fingers. "You're acting weird" "yea I'm just feeling a little sick" she shrugged. She was lying...she would've already been complaining about it to me. "Okay..." I mumbled, plopping down next to her on the couch. "Y/n can I ask you something?" I looked at her confused. "Yea..what?" "What would you do if you had a crush on someone...but you know that person would absolutely reject you?"

"This is about a crush? You could've just told me that, I guess I just wouldn't tell them" I shrugged. "But what if you really really liked this person?" She asked confused. "Billie you should just tell them honestly, they would be stupid to reject you" she stuffed her mouth with chips focused on the screen in front of us. "Y/n I like this person too much to mess shit up" she scoffed. "Is it Zoe?" I questioned. "Nah..." she shook her head. "Olivia?" I kept saying names, her repeated answer being no. "Is it Conan? Oh my god if it's Con-" she stopped me with a laugh.

"It's not Conan no" she rolled her eyes. I'm not stupid but I like to act stupid...although if she said it was me I would be super confused. "You know what it's nothing, I don't even know if I like them or not" she sighed. "Them as in Mia" "Billie shut up,no" I looked at her confused. I was taken back... Finneas's ex? Really?

"What! She's super hot okay? And I've been texting her and it's been all over the place. But I think she still loves Finneas man" she groaned. Placing her hands over her face. "Finneas and Claudia are basically glued together, they're not gonna break up anytime soon" "Yea I know so that's good for me right? But is it like a rule that you can't date your siblings ex?" I shrugged, not knowing myself. "Just ask Finn, if the relationship ended on good terms and he doesn't like her anymore, than it should be fine" she sucked on her lip, thinking for a bit. "I guess..."

A/n:
Haha I think you know where this is going 🤭😼🙄
Anyways that shit is boring I see Conan in 55 days 😀🤭

A/n:Haha I think you know where this is going 🤭😼🙄Anyways that shit is boring I see Conan in 55 days 😀🤭