𝘊𝘶𝘵𝘦

Y/n's POV

"Okay 3...2...1 action!" I sat on the grey chair with a smile, waiting for the interviewer to start speaking, my team only a couple feet away from me. "Alright Y/n how are you today?" She asked with a smile. "I am so good! How are you?" I asked back. "I'm doing quite well actually, let's get right into this so...you just ended your world tour! How's that feel?" I nodded my head.
"Yea it's bittersweet really, i miss it a lot but I have like a break now and it's kinda nice"

"Your last show was last night wasn't it?" "Yea it was" "some of your friends were there right? We spotted Olivia, Conan as well as Paris!" "They were there?" I asked, slightly confused. "Yes!" "Oh well I left early so unfortunately I didn't seen anyone besides liv and Conan" I almost gagged when I said his name. I want to die, Ivy
did me a huge favor and sat outside with him so I would be more comfortable, I thank her.

"Now along with your tour you dropped an album! I mean after having so many singles and Ep's how does that feel?" I smiled at her. "It's crazy like...I almost never expected to have an album? Because of how much work and effort it is but we pulled through" I fixed my hair as she asked her next question. "We have some questions from fans, the first one here is what was your favorite Collab and why?"

"Hmm that's a good one...I don't think I can choose, I've worked with so many amazing people but either Khalid or Troye since I would listen to their music even before we worked together." The interview went on for 30 more minutes or so, me finally being done. "And that's a wrap!" I got off the chair, thanking everyone before I wandered off to find Billie. "Looks Like you're up next" Billie spotted me coming into the lobby, Conan sitting in the chair next to her.

"were you talking to him?" I whispered. "Yea, he doesn't act like you described him....he's kinda nice" she shrugged. "He's trying to seem nice" when I stopped talking to Conan it was because he was a bitch...He became popular cause his YouTube channel and his Ep that had dropped. Basically everyone knew about him and all of a sudden he had all these popular friends who were only using him.

Conan, as stupid as he was let this popularity take over him and he actually became a bitch. "Maybe he changed or something? It was just small talk don't worry about it" I'm the type of person to not let things go. This is gonna bother me for the rest of the day...he thinks he can just come back into my life and act like absolutely nothing happened. Even if he apologized which he wouldn't, he has too much pride.

"Everyone acts like it's just so casual to have him around like- I haven't seen him since I was 19" I let out a little sigh. "He's not talking to you...has he talked to you?" She turned to me. "No...I've been ignoring him" "well do you wanna talk to him?" She asked. As much as I would like to act like nothing happened between me and Conan and actually have a conversation with him I don't think I would be able to even look him in the eyes. "N0...I feel like im better without him" I leaned back in the chair. "You miss him though" I could see the little smirk on her face. "No, I don't" honestly there was no point in lying, I hate it cause she's right.

"Yes you do, your entire album is about him" she teased. I rolled my eyes before I pulled out my phone, scrolling on instagram as the time passed. I did a bit of stalking, finding myself on Ashleys page. Surprisingly she was still following me but her account was private, but my fans are like little spy's so following her would be suspicious. "You know Y/n/n he's kinda cute" she smiled as he walked out of the interview room. "He's always been cute, he's just became an asshole" I scoffed. "I know you love talking shit about him buttttttt I mean look at him" I rolled my eyes as she pulled up a picture of him from instagram.

"Yea whatever he's cute leave me alone" I nudged her on the side before she let out a little giggle, making me look up. "Billie what fuck" I rolled my eyes, Conan and his assistant coming into the room...praying he didn't hear that. "Ivy wanted me to tell you that at the next interview you're gonna be singing" Conan's manager, Mazie came up to me with a sweet smile. "Thank you" I smiled back.