27. Want you!

Off got into his house and immediately a familiar beautiful fragrance hit his nose, making his eyes widen as he gulped.

"Ah fuck... Should I just leave?" Off asked himself as he tried to take a step back,

But before he could leave, all his thoughts came to a rather abrupt stop when he heard whimpering.

"Gun! Are you okay?" He exclaimed as he put all his thoughts away and ran towards the crying boy.

"Gun?" Off called out as he held himself back, the smell of Gun's sweet pheromones blurring his mind and his vision. 

He stood outside Gun's room hoping to hear some form of response back from the smaller, but it seemed to be the absolute opposite... the closer Off got the quieter it became which only made Off grow more concerned. 

"Gun? are you in there? " Off asked looking around,

"I'm coming in okay!" he announced and heard a clear and audible gasp from inside followed by a series of whimpers,

Off now more worried than before rushed inside his eyes frantically looking around the room to find the boy in distress. Off soon found Gun shrivelled up in between two pieces of furniture wearing the shirt Off had left him, tear streaks on his face as he continued trying to stuff himself further back into the wall behind. 

Offs heart dropped seeing the boy, he had seen a similar site before when they were at work but what was happening right now felt worse. 

"Gun" Off called out softly as he crouched down in front of Gun. 

"hey... let's get you ou-" 

Gun flinched as he cried out louder when Off tried to reach out to the boy,

"Please...please please, please." Gun chanted as he cried.

"Gun... it's me... Off, I won't hurt you I promise"

"phi...phi" Gun barely managed to get his words out as his lips continued to quiver. 

"you want me to call Tay? or Hi-no what was his name-"

"phi Off...Phi Off!"Gun suddenly exclaimed as he managed to find enough energy in himself to move forward to wrap his arms around Off's neck.

Off quickly wrapped his arms around Gun's waist to stabilise the smaller,

"you're burning up" Off mumbled.

"phi I'm... I'm scared it hurts... it hurts phi what should I do" Gun cried, he felt his body giving out. 

Off could feel that Gun didn't have much energy left in him, 

"did you go into heat because of my shirt?" Off muttered. 

"phi it hurts" Gun spoke as he barely looked up through his hooded eyes, 

the two were still on the floor, Off completely sat down with Gun's legs wrapped around his waist and his arms still loosely wrapped around Off's neck. 

"huh?"Off gulped, realising the position they were in and finally understanding the situation he was in.

"it hurts..." Gun spoke as guided one of Off's hands to his crotch,

Only feeling Offs hand on his clothed dick made Gun feel weak, his head slumped onto Off's shoulder as his breathing got heavier. 

"Help me phi," Gun said into Off's neck.

Off gulped harder as he felt chills run down his spine.

he threw his head back, questioning his life choices.

"Gun... you'll regret it when you come out of this daze... let me just get you some suppressants"  Off said. 

"I... I want you"

💚

a/n

okay... not only did the chapter I wrote not publish but also disappear from everywhere. 

I checked on my phone and laptop and just couldn't find it... it took me a while before I realised what happened because someone asked when I'll be uploading this story. 

so that's fun, hence a short chapter... but because of this you'll get a smut chapter next and that's a promise 😘

🐣