15. Apologise

"Good morning Sir what would you like today!" The cashier behind the counter chimed putting his best smile forward making Off smile back.

"Uhm... Nong Sam" Off said reading the boy's name tag making the later smile.

"Khap"

"Is Tay here?" Off asked making the Boy look towards the back.

"Phi Tay? Why are you looking for him?" He asked.

"So he is... Could you call him out for me?" Off said making Sam sweat.

"Um...~"

"Didn't I say not to pester my employees? Oh right you don't care what I tell you to do"

"Phi Tay!" Sam exclaimed feeling scared at the aura his boss was emitting.

"Tay... Can you just give me a second to explain~" Off said,

"Sam did this man order anything?" Tay asked instead.

"Huh? No sir not yet" Sam replied,

"Can you not do this?" Off cried.

"Okay good... From no on let everyone know that we no longer provide service to this man" Tay said looking dead towards Off making Off sigh.

"Seriously?" Off said dejected.

"Don't come here Off I will not be entertaining you anymore... And I think I made that very clear in the past week" Tay said and Off nodded holding back his tears.

"I- I just wanted to apologise Tay... I... I said things I'm not proud of~" Off said,

"You don't owe me an apology Off you know that, now just leave" Tay said before walking to the back room.

While Off sighed as he gave a small nod to Sam before leaving.

It's been a little over a week since that incident happened and Off had felt an immediate and instant regret to all of it, he wasn't sure what had gotten into him to tell his best friend what he had said. So he had been coming to Tay's café every single day to apologise and every day he was met with the same reply.

'Tay is not here '

One would think that he'd have more luck apologising to Gun who quite literally works for him, but Gun was good at hiding and running away. All the files that needed to be sent to Off were sent through someone else, and if by chance Off did manage to find Gun, gun was never alone not once.

"Good morning!" Someone exclaimed making Off flinch out of his upsetting thoughts.

"Huh? Oh nong Love good morning" Off said making Love confused.

"What happened phi?" Love asked as she walked beside the older.

"Nothing... Just go do your work" Off said as he looked up and over towards Gun's desk.

Only to sigh seeing the smaller laughing around with other fellow employees.

"You wanna know a secret?" Love suddenly said making Off look over confused.

"What?" Off asked looking towards Love.

"You wanna know a secret about Phi Gun?" Love said catching Offs intrigued but he simply shrugged.

"Why would I want to know a secret about him?" Off said, as he prayed that Love would show some persistence.

"Hmm... Really? Okay then" Love said making Off groan internally.

"Uhm... Well is It something that might affect with work?" Off said making Love give a small teasing smile.

"I thought phi didn't want to know" Love said.